Sunday, March 9, 2008

I have a sick little boy today`

Does everyone see my pics on my side bar or are they not working?  I think I added them the wrong way.  Let me know. I see them but then sometime I don't! 

Poor Nic is sick today.  It all started after his Nap. He woke up with a slight fever and he was just laying on the couch (not like him at all!) so I knew he wasn't feeling good.  He said his head hurt and then I gave him some meds.  About an hour later he threw up all over.  He was laying on the couch and then all of a sudden he jumps up and runs to me, holding his tummy saying OUCH and i picked him up and he threw up!  Most of it went on the hard floor thank goodness.  Oh boy, great time for him to be sick...hubby is not home :(  I hope it's not the stomach flu mixed with a cold.  Alex had a bad cold when she moved back in and I bet were all going to catch that too. So, we got him cleaned up and laying back on the couch with a bucket this time.

Stefan had plans to go to the movies tonight but decided not to now.  Alex is at work.  I'm just hanging out online until some shows come on that interest me.  I  have to do dishes later but that's about all I will do today most likely.  I just hope I don't end up sick tomorrow! I'm probably going to make bread today too.  Forgot about that.  I know there are a lot of people sick around Jland so I sure hope everyone starts feeling better soon.  We really need spring around here I think! 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw poor wee lamb. I hope he gets better soon. Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

Poor little man I hope hes better soon ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Poor Nic, I hope he feels better soon.  I can't see the pictures on your sidebar.  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Oh NO Nic is sick... Hope he gets better soon. I'm over here trying to keep Kyan well. I got kinda worried where we were out in that snow the other day. I know it was cold because he never cried when I told him we had to come in the house. Hope nobody else catches anything. Is your snowing melting down yet?
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Poor Nick, I always hated to see one of my get children sick. I had much rather have been sick myself if given the choice. I hope he feels better soon. Hope you don't catch whatever he has. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hope Nick feels better soon and no, I can't see your pics. Sorry.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Nic. :( I hope it doesnt last long. I can handle just about anything but being nauseous and throwing up...ick. I cant see the pics on the side, just red Xs.

Anonymous said...

oh no, i hate it when the kiddies are ill and vomit is the worst! I hope he is feeling better today!
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwww poor Nic ~ hope he feels better soon.  It's no fun when you are ill!!

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Ewww vomit!