Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shorter journal I HOPE/ Movie reviews

OK I did What Linda told me to do today and hopefully my entry is not L O N G today! lol  Thanks much Linda...now I have to hope that I did it right!  Ok so...it's late but I wanted to come on here and ask you guys if it's long yet.   We FINALLY got to watch:

"Enchanted"
  Robert played by McDreamy from Grey's anatomy plays a divorce attorney and he runs into a young women (the women from cartoon world) who was "lost"...so he helps her out by letting her stay with him. I don't want to share to much as it may ruin the movie for ya. Starts out as a cartoon but ends up being live action.  I LOVED it!  Linda you were totally right about that movie!  We also seen:

"August Rush" and that one was a tear jerker!  A young boy was given up for adoption after his mother was told he died.  Her father didn't want her to have to go through the "hassle" or raising him so he forged the adoption papers.  The boy was put into a home for boys in New York City by the state until he was 12 and then he ran away to go look for his parents.  Have some Kleenex ready!  OH It's really good too.  Two movies you are gonna wanna see! Both three thumbs up if we could! 

Ok, I will be back tomorrow with more...my son finally came home today ;)  He brought his friend with him...I guess it's my turn to feed the two for a few days lol.  I'm sure they ate Trevor's mom out of house and home and she sent them back here!  Trevor's mom is one of my best friends so we just send the boys back and forth! lol  We used to live next door to them for 12 years.
Off to bed...let me know if my journal is shorter now.  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's still long here.  Have a great weekend.  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Okay the problem you're having with your WIDE entries are probably some pictures you've added. They're either to big or you forget to hit the enter button to make the space over. The ONLY way to correct your journal is to go back and fix your pictures. Do you know what entry started your WIDE journal? IF you don't know you'll have to work backwards until it fixes.
Thanks for the reviews on the movies.
LOL I bet that boy's mom sent them to your house because she has no food left. Boys eat everything and anything not nailed down.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

This entry is not wide on my monitor. Helen

Anonymous said...

i have Enchanted on my Netflix list but have to wait for it. Your J looks fine to me!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I just watched Enchanted with Nicci over the weekend.  It was cute movie.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I have Enchanted I plan to put it in this weekend while I clean out my craft/library room.  I can't wait to watch it.

Basketball is the only thing on our TV lately both my guys love basketball and of course I am a Maverick fan.  

debbie

Anonymous said...

It's fine here. Thanks for the heads up on the movies! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Okay--I'm confused--everyone else said that your entry was fine--but mine was not.....maybe my puter just doesn't like the journals! :) lol  It was very WIDE and could only see about 1/3 of it at a time.

Hope you have a great day!

Janis

Anonymous said...

Not shoerter. As for Enchanted. We bought it and we have watched it 4 times. LOL The girls love it. Steph wants to borrow it too.

Love ya
Kallie

Anonymous said...

It's perfect. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, that reminds me of my boys when they were young ,you never asked if they had eaten enough cos ,they never had lol ..love Jan xx