Sunday, March 2, 2008

LOOK AT MY BUNS!




;)  Here is what we made tonight :)  Oh boy were they good.  Tomorrow for breakfast were going to have hamburgers on fresh made buns.  Remember when we took the edge tiles off because they were lose and one fell on Nic's toe?  Well, we still didn't fix it yet lol.  So ignore that edge to my counter!   It USED to look good!






Also something you guys should know about home made bread.  TRY FRENCH TOAST!  OH WOW, it is the BEST ever with home made day old bread!  NO LIE!
This morning my hubby let me sleep in and he made me breakfast in bed :)))  AND that is what he made me.  French toast...and it was the best I had ever eaten in my lifetime.  He also did the dishes while I slept :-)  It was so nice waking up to dishes done. 

Ok I have some more movie reviews for ya.  Three of these were from before that I forgot to mention:

Eastern Promises:
The film follows the mysterious and ruthless Nikolai, who is tied to one of London's most notorious organized crime families. His carefully maintained existence is jarred when he crosses paths with Anna, an innocent midwife trying to right a wrong, who accidentally uncovers potential evidence against the family. Now Nikolai must put into motion a harrowing chain of murder, deceit, and retribution. I rated this one 2 thumbs up. 

Blonde and Blonder:  Don't watch this one...it's dumb!  Seriously! lol I didn't even finish watching it.

Becoming Jane: Starring Anne Hathaway See the trailer here!~  This is a 2 thumbs up as well.  Very cute movie!

American Gangster:  Starring Denzel Washington and he does a GREAT job in this movie...he is the big drug lord in this movie.  This is based on a true story and it was actually a real eye opener!  Deals with major drug dealers and you would be amazed at how many cops are crooked!  This has some violence in it so don't watch around kids. See trailer here.

Ok on to good news.  Stefan went to state this weekend with his wrestling team and the took FIRST in State!  For the first time EVER!  They did an awesome job and Stefan said he had tons of fun. :)  He has some pictures on his phone I'm going to try to get off of there and post them :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family loves homemade rolls.  Sometimes we just have rolls and brick cheese with some cut up fresh veggies for dinner - and they feel like they are being treated.  Sometimes (Not often) they are SO easy to please. LOL  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious. My ex MIL used to make fresh buns. I loved them hot and buttered wirh syrup of some kind like goldon eagle for breakfast. This was about 40 years ago. I can almost taste them. I made a few myself for my children when they were small. Helen

Anonymous said...

oh wow!  they look perfect!!

Congratulations to Stefan :)

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Wow, they look great.  I just finished a country white bread with real
sweet cream butter.  

Congrats on state!

Anonymous said...

congrats to Stefan.....and WOW, you have NICE buns!!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Stefan!

The buns look yummy!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Your buns are awesome!!! Is that some hot dog buns too. You are just to nifty girl.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/