Monday, March 31, 2008

My day babysitting

Is my journal better yet?  Still trying different things!

First...Stefan had his apt today to review the MRI and EEG he had and it was....




NORMAL!  Yeah...no brain tumor or anything.  They gave him migraine meds and that was that.  I am so relieved! 

Ok my babysitting experience Friday:  Here are some adorable pictures of some pretty cute kids :)  They are of my Nic and my great niece and nephews. 

Here is one of my great niece Jenna Paige...isn't she the cutest thing! 



Below is Nic, Brady (blond one) and his older brother Jaden...Nic is showing them how to play on the computer games.  They loved it! 



Oh wow, that is actually all the still pics I got.  I got four or five videos which I will try to put in one or two.  See those below. 

Also I added my Cashew Chicken recipe over and Cory and Carrie's kitchen if you want to check that out.

Saturday we watched a movie and went shopping for flour and some other things...including MY new phone! Here is a  picture of it:  It's a Motorola razr and I love it.  We had to sign another 2 yr contract but at least I got a phone now!
 



This is with my scratch guard cover so it last longer:  AND Nic had to show off his ball he got from his sister Alex :)  It lights up and flashes and all that jazz! 




Also it was snowing like crazy here (see end of video)...I think we got a good 3-4 inches here again!  I have a video of that too.  

A movie review:

Daddy Day Camp:
 The sequel to Eddie Murphy's Daddy Day Care, stars Cuba Gooding Jr. and Paul Rae as Charlie Hinton and Phil Ryerson, a pair of fathers who attempt to keep their summer camp afloat even though they are under dire economic strain. In order to help improve the financial situation, and to whip together a group of children who have a problem with following orders, Hinton brings in his military trained father (Richard Gant), even though he and his father have been on the outs.

Things we lost in the fire:
  This was a sad movie!  Starring  Halle Berry and Benicio Del Toro  Berry, after dealing with a huge loss in her life invites a life long friend to stay with her and her two children.  With each others help they both discover hope and happiness in their new lives.  Very good movie. 

Video below:  I put the five small ones I had in a remix to make a 3 min video...enjoy!  Hope you all have a fantastic day today and I will be back tomorrow...I'm sure there is something I forgot to share that I will have to add :) 


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's working for me now too! :)  Yay!

So glad Stephan's test turned out well! :)  What a relief you must be feeling!

Hope you have a great evening!

Janis

Anonymous said...

Great news about Stefan!  I know how realived you must be.  Your journal looks "Normal" again for me.  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Oh Carrie....what wonderful, wonderful, news about Stefan, there is not a better feeling in the world than knowing our children are okay is there?? How awesome about Alex going back to school....I'm proud of her too, but then, she has had great guidence from you. Being a Mom in this day & age is not easy as there are so many evils pulling at our kids while they are in school & college...like friends that are no good!! I'm praying that she will soon see him for what he is, a loser! I know that worry, my Mandy was 24 when she fell for a 40 year old man that worked at Disney and he turned out to be a MAJOR loser. She finally dumped his sorry butt, but before she did, I was a wreck with worry as we could see how he was using her, but she was IN LOVE. UGH!!! Kids!! Thank God Nic is still a baby and you still have a few years before all that crap will set in...cherish the moments! I loved the video....precious stuff. :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda
P.S.............LOVE the sassy red phone!

Anonymous said...

I got a new phone this weekend as well.  I did have the motorola razr and now I've got a motorola rocker.  It's awesome.  
A good movie to catch is "I am Legend" with Will Smith.  Awesome movie.  Alvin and the chipmunks comes out tomorrow and it's also a really good movie.  We watched the Mist this weekend as well.  Great movie until the last 5 minutes and then it ruined the whole movie.  

Anonymous said...

That is great news about Stefan. Glad that his test turned out good. Boy you sure had your hands full baby sitting LOL. Cute pictures and video. That snow was sure pretty. I like your new phone. Helen

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute.  I miss having a house full of little ones playing.
Such good news about Stefan's MRI!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness!!  I've been away too long and didn't know you had a crisis!!   I'm so glad to hear Stefan is fine!
Very cute pics...
~Meg

Anonymous said...

oh Carrie!  I am so sorry I have been gone so long!  I didn't even know about Stefan having problems!  But I am SO relieved to know that his tests came back normal!!!!!  

Things seem to be going well for you!  I am so glad!  You deserve it!  

I am trying to catch up on journals, but I am working backwards....so I will be leaving several comments for you today!

Hugs!
Cassey

Anonymous said...

Brilliant news for Stefan. The kiddie winkles are adoreable. Wow! bet that took you a while to unwind when they were done!! lol. Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

thank you for visiting my journal:) i have added you to my alerts so i will be back lol

Deb

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD THAT Stefan's tests came back normal!
LOVE YA