Monday, April 7, 2008

Good Morning People :)

Well this morning one of our J-Landers is in labor!  Jump over to her journal and wish her luck , tell her I sent ya.  Her name is Emily and she is from "...And throw away the Keys".  Very nice young lady with two little ones already, who by the way are total dolls!! And now a THIRD!  Little Nathan is on his way!  I'm so excited for her. 

This morning a miracle happened!  Stefan made his own breakfast! He COOKED!!! ON THE STOVE TOP!!! You don't even know how proud I am! lol  I have a picture to share...it's his "first" time cooking French toast for himself :)))))  I'm a proud mommy can ya tell ;) OH he was not to happy with me after picture taking time but I told him...I have all Nic's first and I need to make sure I have yours too!!! 

Here is Stefan's "first" time making French toast on his own!! Ya ok so I was a little late and I just got him  putting syrup on his toast but he did it and I got to capture what he looked like anyway! lol  For some reason this picture cropped itself and the date is missing somewhat! You can still see it's 4/7 tho



Now a cute story about Max.  Cory is home today cuz he worked yesterday and he got up to use the bathroom and Max heard him so he ran to get his weener dog (as we call it) because he wanted daddy to throw it for him.  Well Cory didn't pay attention to him and here is what he looked like after he got done scratching at the bedroom door after Cory closed it, with this in his mouth :( how sad is this folks!!!?

 


Then after no one would throw his weeny for him he retreated to "his" spot on the couch feeling all sorry for himself.  POOR THING! I tell ya people animals are the BEST thing aren't they!  They just really have their own personality and behaviors.  I love watching pups and kittens transform into their adult self. 



Even Jack...he is becoming the "king" of our house!  Although he has to take THAT up with THIS king! And this king does not back down often! lol 



I seriously don't have a clue how people can live without animals.  I would be so bored and life would be boring without mine! Yes, I do get angry with them and I do threaten them that I will get rid of every last one of them but I never mean that! Max by the way has been free the last THREE nights and he has been a perfect angel!  YES, I said FREE as in free to run the house while WE sleep!  He slept on the couch the first two nights and then with Stefan last night.  I will still not trust him free while were gone because I know he gets angry with us for leaving him and I'm afraid he will chew my couch upstairs! 

Anyway...here is one of my favorite animals...I mean kids!  Questions...does anyone else's kids chew or suck on the corners of their blankets?  He does it to ALL his blankets!  Must be a comfort thing or something.  Only while watching tv or when he's laying in bed. 






14 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a couple of those "weenies".  We call ours bobos.  They are my dogs favorite toys.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

That is one sad puppy, poor pitiful thing. Droopy eyes and all. ;) Its funny you should mention the cover sucking thing. Last night as I was dropping off to sleep I was thinking about when Shelby was little, and she had PIDDOW (pillow). It was regular pillow, but the sham on it was off our day bed. She loved piddow. She had to have that thing wherever we went, which came in handy when she wanted to nap during grocery shopping, lol. Anyway, she would take her index finger and her thumb and rub on the frill of the sham while she sucked her thumb and fall asleep like that. Definitely a comfort thing. Congrats to Emily! :) Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

The pics are great and yes Logan and Faith have done this. They also insist upon playing with my hair.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Now that is such a sad dissappointed lookMax has. Good boy behaving himself at night. All your pictures are great. I can't remember if either one of my children did a comfort thing or not but I don't believe thet did. Those are cute pictures though. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I couldn't live without animals. I love them far too much. Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

Yes we have Kizzie a right pain but we love her ,my son used to suck his blankie too ,he has grown out of it now he is 44 ! with three boys of his own ,one of whom does it too lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Nope never chewed a blanket but i should imagine it is a comfort thing :o) Great pics and well done Stefan for making the toast.  Love your animals, unfortunately I live without animals but my landlord won't allow them :(

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

love the pictures:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Max.....too adorable!!! My Abby loves her Loofa dog too, but hers is pink and we call it "Pinky" :) Very original, I know!! LOLOLOL!! His face with that toy is priceless.......they just want everyone to play with them always!
Mandy never sucked on her blanket, but she sucked her thumb and scratched the edge of the blanket with her index finger. Wanna know a secret? She is 25, and still has that dirty rag, folded under her bed in a storage bag!!! Cracks me up, she would NEVER let us throw it away, it went to college with her and everything. She never uses it, but it has always in that bag since she was about 12, where she could see it from time to time.....just in case :) HAHA!!!!!
I loved the picture of Stefan cooking....he is such a cutie :)

Thanks for sharing your family life :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I saw the picture of your son making his breakfast. If you aren't careful you will also be called mamarazzi or mamanazi like I've been called for taking pictures.  I did that too, photographed the first time my son cooked his own breakfast - he made pancakes or french toast.  Can't remember.  I'd have to go find the photos!

Love the photos of Max, he's adorable. :-)

Monica

Anonymous said...

MY beagles mean more to me than most humans and that includes blood relatives. There is nothing like the acceptance from a pet.
I like the pics..your dog is pathetic with the sad eyes! lol
HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor Max.  Mary Jane has a bone and a ball we throw for her like that.  They are so funny aren't they?  Just found out not too long ago she has glaucoma in her right eye.  Took her to the vet yesterday and now I have to put drops in both eyes.  ::sadface::  She is such a great dog.  I have been so upset today. Jack looks like my Mom's cat, Cinder, minus the white spot.  Cinder sadly passed away a few months back.  My Mom and Stepdad cried and cried.  They so steal our hearts.  I lost one of my beloved felines to cardiomyopathy last July.  Right after that we had a scare with Simba, another feline, possible bladder cancer.  He is actually doing well now and then my baby girl, Mary Jane, finding out she has glaucoma.  It makes me very, very sad.  I love French Toast, save me some!  Again, your little one is precious.

Blessings!~

Susan

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stefan, poor Max that is just SAD, and yes I've seen kids suck on blankets mine never did, but have friends whole kids do that or they roll it back in forth in their fingers.
Congrats to Emily hope everything goes well for her.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out.. sorry it's taken so long getting over here to thank you though.  I *think to do it but thinking and doing.. well they don't always come together.. lol.  ANYWAY, thanks again!!!