Friday, April 11, 2008

Ur not going to believe this! MORE SNOW~! lol

It's STILL snowing! lol  At least the overnight stuff last night was mostly rain but tonight it's coming down ALL snow!  Major snow.  The inlaws called and asked if we wanted to go to a fish fry tonight at about 6 so of course we said yes.  We could only drive 25 MPH. It was so bad.  The food was delish!  But the roads sucked!   AND we came VERY close to hitting a deer on the SAME road we hit one last time but on the other side of the van!  Stupid deer!    They are bad around here this time of year. 

One good thing about this snow storm is that it looks like it's all sticking to the trees again :)))  I love that!  So I will be taking pictures tomorrow morning.

Well I have tons of pictures to share of the boys...and some video too but I will see what I can get on here before the boys get home (they went to grandmas for a bit to visit and take fresh home made bread and farm fresh eggs to them).

So I babysat on Thursday until like 3ish but it didn't seem like that long really.  I got a lot of cleaning done because the boys kept Nic occupied!  That was nice.  Brady was not feeling the best...he had a sore throat and he sounded really funny when he talked.  I have a video of it.  You have to hear it!  LOL 

I also made bread flour and bread. The pic below shows white and wheat flour mixed along with of course gluten. 






We always keep my inlaws stocked up on bread so I made extra wheat.  They like wheat for diet reasons.  I made lasagna which we had Friday morning.  That was good. I also made fried rice.  So I was pretty busy. 

NOTE: KEYBOARD 101 lesson Does it bother you sometimes that you can't SEE what people write because they use size 8 which is very tiny?  Well you can fix that by holding the control key and the plus key at the same time!  Or if you havea mac click on the apple key and the plus sign!  I LOVE that!  I used it all the time. I kept forgetting to tell you all that. 

Back to the entry now lol.  I just kept forgetting to tell you all that.  And I know I had seen others complain about that so I thought I would help them out.  So it's snowing again...I told you that...were suppose to get about 5 inches total...not sure if we will get that much.  The trees are beautiful again tonight...can't wait till morning. 

I told you I got some cleaning done right...well here is a before and after shot.  I was making bread can ya tell! lol I even got the bleach out.





Here are some pics of the boys being crazy. I swear not a three of them sat still for a 30 sec span of time.  Where do they get all that energy!? 







This was the only time they sat down and you can see Jaden's mouth is still running! lol  He's singing bob the builder





Were having lunch but they still have to play through lunch so they brought the track to the table. 







Where was the third one??? Well, it was his 15 min of pout time...remember he was not feeling the best.  So here is where I found him.  WHen I looked at him he just whined in his tiny chipmunk voice and got crabby.  So I just let him be.  His two favorite places were Nic's bed and by the kitten. He LOVES Jack! 



He was chasing Jack here.






Brady gets a dose of pick me up and he's back in the game :)











This is cute...I weighed Jack...he's now nine lbs lol prob cuz we ran out of food yesterday morning...well we didn't run out MAX ate it.  So they had to live without food all day today!  He was 10 the last time I weighed him.  Stefan didn't believe me so I had to prove it to him.  He sits in here so well lol. 



Ok videos below:  Enjoy :)  I got them in one big one so I save space here.  They are from yesterday. 

Ok i have several videos mixed up...the first one is after we got that wet snow that you seen pictures of...I was trying to get all the snow falling off the trees but it wasn't as clear as I liked.  I didn't say anything because if I had Nic would be running in there lickedy split wanting to see and pulling on my arm however you CAN here big mouth Jack the NON STOP meowing cat lol.  Then I have THE NEW snow fall that we got today AFTER all that wet snow.  Then the third part is Thursday right after the kids got here. I let Jaden pick what truck he wanted to push around and he picked the bus but soon decided he wanted Nic's truck lol Of course I had to grab the camera.   THEN you get to see a REALLY messy house!  Last on the video are the kids playing Legos they were playing REALLY good together...listen for Brady's squeaky voice...it's cute!  LOL






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL his voice is so funny poor thing. MORE SNOW!!! Well if it'll make you feel better we're getting RAIN.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

thanks for inviting me to your journal and for leaving a comment in my diet journal;

aren't teens wonderful? I have a 19 y/o son and 22 y/o daughter; both have had their share of getting into trouble

that bread looks delicious!! seems like you have your hands full, but a good kind of full; sorry about all that snow; when we lived in Montana we would get snow in April sometimes but it never stuck around more than a day or two; now we are in warm, sunny California

I also have another journal where I write my main entries; I talk a lot about my faith and that's where I put my pictures when I do Krissy's and Monica's photo shoots and of course, there are pictures of Koda, who I really think is J-Land's most famous corgi

http://journals.aol.com/lv2trnscrb/kodas-corgi-tales/

betty

Anonymous said...

ok so i have decided that i want to start makng bread too....I cannot find bread flour anywhere!  And here you mentioned making it?????  Tell me HOW!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

loved the video!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Your house must be nuts at time! LOL  I wouldn't have believed it, if I didn't see Jack being weighed like that!LOL  Sorry about more snow.
Missie

Anonymous said...

OMG, that cat in the bucket is a RIOT. I cant believe you got more snow! I love fish frys...i bet it was good. i bet the in laws LOVE the food you give them too. Those little boys are all so cute.
XO

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the kitten being weighed that is sooooooooo cute :o)  How do you cope with those boys?  I think it's a great idea (thanks for explaining it) that you have the main meal in the morning ~ must help with any diets if you wanted to do one.  Glad you avoided the deer.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Do you mean the person who writes the entry holds in the control key and 8 key, or the person who reads it holds it in?  My writing is small in my blog for this reason and this reason only.  I post larger, like font 12 or 14.  Then when I post it often comes out size 8 or 10 at most.  This is bazar.  So what should I do?  Another thing.  Today I posted in comic sans 12, and it came out in a 12 or 14, but not in comic sans, LOLOLOL.  I have NO idea what that font it, LOL.  Actually the first entry I posted today came out in comic sans, and the second entry came out in some strange font.  Both like size 12.  But yesterday's entries came out in size 10 comic sans I think, LOLOLOL.  What do I do.  I have notified AOL tech support people as well as those at Magic Smoke.  Sigh...  If you have any suggestions for me, please let me know!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink