Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Thursday

First off...LOOK what popped up yesterday! 

Our seeds are starting to spout!!  Kale came up first like superman blew on them!  lol

This is them on the 24th:




This is them ONE day later...were using organic soil




As you know..Thursday was No Tech Night and I thank god I read Linda's "greys" entry AFTER we had it! lol Or I would have wanted to watch Greys!  So anyway, we played this....Nic played too :)  It frustrated him a bit but he did ok.  He did get sent to bed for being disrespectful of the game.  That is not tolerated.  He wasn't a happy camper but I could not go back on my word.  I told him if he did it again that he would have to be sent to bed.  And he did so I did! lol 

Were playing Sorry



After this we put together our chicken coop on paper and got ready for our shopping trip.  That took a while!  But it was fun.  That was pretty much all we had time for but I really enjoy that we are finding family time for games and stuff like that. 

Tomorrow we will have company so not sure if I will get online or now ;)  So hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did the right thing with Nic; its hard for the little ones to take some of the game outcomes, but its better they learn sooner than later, right?

Sorry is a favorite game of mine too! I just like to play games, could care less if I win or lose, I just like to play them

so glad the seeds are sprouting!

enjoy your time with your company!

betty

Anonymous said...

Good for you sticking to your word with Nic. It's hard to do but I bet he will think again before he does things he shouldn't. Those seedlings look good. We used to plant Kale in a row right in the ground like you do turnip greens. Helen

Anonymous said...

Your seeds are looking great. Have a wonderful weekend. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

My grandma and i used to play SORRY all the time! Wow, your seeds are growing fast!
HUGS!

Anonymous said...

wow your seeds are coming along great if that is what organic soil does then everybody should use it lol...........Sorry is a good game :o)  Hope you had a good weekend xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I have not gotten hubby to agree to a day yet but I'd love to do that 1 day a week. But it won't be Thursday as that is the one day I do not want to miss. Mon - Weds would work good.

You know you can go watch Greys online. :)

Love ya
Kallie