Thursday, April 10, 2008

OH wow!

I am shocked that Michael Johns was voted off!  That was SO the wrong choice America!  I voted for him but I guess there was not enough who voted.  Should have been Carly not him! 

Ok well...it's snowing again!  And we got about an inch so far and over night they say 4-7!  UGH!  I just hope it's the wet stuff because at least I will enjoy the view. 

I babysat today and the kids were awesome.  I have tons of pics and a few video I will share tomorrow.  I hope everyone had a great night! Time to go watch "Don't forget the Lyrics" I mainly watch it cuz Wayne Brady is the host lol.  Love him!  He's so funny.  Good night all...I just wanted to come on and rant about Michael Johns!  Oh Poor Lisa!  Sorry Lisa Jo I know he was your fav!  He was one of my fav's too! :( 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well....somebody had to go, I guess....but I would have expected one or two before him.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

SNOW!!! Didn't you guys just get rid of some snow.
I'm sitting here with the air conditioning on tonight. Don't worry it won't last long the cold is coming in tomorrow and they wonder why people get so sick this time of year.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the snow. It is pouring here. Steph lives in Shawano and she has been getting snow but not as much as you. Man where is Spring?

Anonymous said...

YEAH, PHOOEY!    It HAS to be rigged if they voted off Michael BEFORE Faith Hill Lite or that Whitney Houston Wannabe OR before John Travolta, Jr. GRR!
I can not believe it is snowing for you again. Yikes!
HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Yea, I can't believe he got voted off too.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am not watching American Idol and therefore can't comment about that :(  Hope the snow was the wet stuff that you wanted xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife