Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WOW

WOW (World of Warcraft) is the reason I have not been online lol  The guys are hooked! lol  So now it takes my computer time away so adding pictures is more difficult if I have to use my son's computer.  Cory also just got more ram for Stefan's laptop so he could play wow on his computer while Cory plays on the apple SO I will be lucky to get an entry in when I can!  

Today I have been cleaning so this is the first time I was able to get on to add an entry.  That's one thing good about the computers being busy...the house is staying pretty darn clean ;)

My plants are going nutso!  They are growing like weeds!  I got a few pics...we also got MORE snow!  UGH!  Got pics of that too!  And then I got some pics of the boys from Saturday.   Going to add all that now.  Still can't believe it's STILL APRIL!  LOL I thought it was May 1st two days ago.  Now it seems like April is taking forever. 

It's been so cold here...last night it was 21 degrees!  Today it's suppose to reach 50 but I doubt that since right now it's only 42.   I liked last week when it reached 70!  Where is spring???? 

Lets start with this picture from a few days ago.  Nic is laying in our bed and he is always covering up his head.  Here he is sound asleep! 



Here are the boys getting ready to play World of Warcraft.  They had four computers going...the guys two and the boys two.



The guys had to take the Apple to work to download the game...our internet was just to pokey.
My empty desk!  I really felt weird not having the computer sitting there ready to check mail!



Time out for Nic!



Nic is telling Devlin about the game :) So cute!





They had TONS of fun playing with the mountain tracks.  This was Stefan's set when he was just three yrs old!  He is now almost 18!  Little tikes really lasts!



TV has their attention!  But not for long. 



Poor Cubby was afraid of the boys...he was hiding. 



And inch or more of Snow fell!



And it stayed on the ground all day and night.  The next day it did melt off for the most part at least. 



2 hours later it's still coming down. 



Check out our plants now! 



There is one crazy pole bean that has gone insane!  We have to get something for it to wind around very soon! lol



Check out the colorful farm fresh eggs from the egg lady :)  Gotta love the colors!



OH guess what!  I am now registered as a livestock farm :)  WOOHOO!  How exciting.    I hope you all have a great day today...don't forget to keep an eye on Hangin Wit My Peeps  for news on my incubator in a few days.  It should be delivered soon :)  And eggs will be sent on Monday :) 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the eggs... How beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you dyed them :P
even though you didnt


-- Christopher

Anonymous said...

Having time away from the computer will certainly get the housework done, provided you don't have a million other things to do, which you seem to always have... lol   Those plants are really shooting up there... When my daughter was little she use to love to take a bean and plant it and watch it grow... She even took it too school and the kids got to watch it grow... It was doing great till one day a mean little boy broke the plant... lol  My daughter was soooo upset at that little boy! He probably grew up to be a very nice gentlemanly young man, I hope... lol   Those eggs really do look colorful, almost like someone dipped them quickly in food coloring... soooooo purdy!  Can't wait to hear the continuing saga of "Hangin' Wif Mah Peeps"! LOL   ~Journey

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Poor cubby! Aww I would be hiding too! lol. I love the eggs and plants. Well done on being registered as a livestock farm. Unreal that the snow refuses to leave us this year!! lol ;-) Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

My son is a WOW addict too.  I bet my son has played your son.  Luckily, Brandon has his own computer so I can still have my computer time.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope the snow is soon gone for good. Those plants need to go into the ground soon LOL. Your pictures were great. Helen

Anonymous said...

We had snow too. It started yesterday at 6:15 when I was leaving for work and they were huge flakes and coming down fast and furious. BUT ours didn't stick as we were a little warmer. Still cool and breezy. I am definitely ready for Spring!

Love ya
Kallie

Anonymous said...

wow, can't believe snow is still happening in different parts of the country; the pictures were cute

my husband has people he works with that are avid fans of WOW; they talk about it constantly at work and one guy almost ruined his marriage because of the amount of time he was spending with the "game" (that's how they refer to it); it is addicting from what I hear

plants are looking great :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky....Marv isn't a video game guy. Now, if it involved a remote control that he could click through all the channels every 2 minutes, then he would LOVE it!! LOLOL! The snow is wild....but pretty, do you think it's ever going to stop for good? Are you still seeing the Juncos (snow birds)?

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

that's great that you are now registered as a livestock farm :o)  Love the pics xx  Glad the boys are enjoying their game but it's a shame they are taking the computer time away from you x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

OH NO..you didnt sign up for NAIS did you??? OH GOD I hope not. :( Email me as soon as you can about this.