Monday, April 21, 2008

My appoligies!

I totally forgot that Lori's journal was private!  Sometimes you forget that your reading a private journal ;)  Someone tried to go over there and send their condolences and reminded me that she was private. So anyone wanted to send her a note go ahead and send it through my comments, I will be sure she gets it.  

Off to make bread and do dishes this morning...then I think were going to head outside again for another 70 degree day!  :)  Were sending a loaf on over to the neighbors today...they loved the last 1/2 loaf we sent them. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right... Private. LOL I checked out Lindapooh's journal and can say I really felt inspired. Now if the inspiration stays with me. Right now I am just tired!!!

Kallie

Anonymous said...

When I saw it was private....I just sent an e-mail. It's so sad :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

enjoy the nice weather.  it's been raining here since Saturday night :(

have a good one~
~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Glad your making the most of the good weather xx  You don't fancy doing my dishes whilst your at it do you ;)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

You all have to be the BEST neighbors if you are giving away free homemade bread!
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm fresh bread, you can be my neighbor anytime. :)