Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ignoring my journall!

carrieNic.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

It's been so many days since I updated!  I have been addicted to the darn BYC forum! lol  So anyway...we will start from where we left off...Monday night.
Monday night was No Tech Night...by the way...the WINNER of last No Tech Night was LORI!  Congrats Lori!  LOL Nic was kind of disappointed that he only had ONE name to pick from in his little hat :(   Lori I will send out your No Tech Gift this next week ;)  Thanks for playing :) 

So what did we do on our Monday No Tech Night?  We did more work outside, we talked and we played this...



Jack enjoying time outside on the patio.  He LOVES it out there.  Poor jack is getting fixed on Monday :O  I'm not telling him!  He's starting to get "bossy" with Aspen and he's six months old now so it's time!  So Monday he will spend the night at the vets office! 



Max was out watching the trail the whole time Nic was at grandmas house...OH YES, grandma is out of the hospital and doing just great.  Lets hope it stays that way.  So Nic runs up the trail and grandma meets him and he comes home the same way.  Max did not like him leaving without him! OH my I just noticed Nic put his bowl out for the dogs to lick up (behind Max)!  Silly kid...it's my china!!!  :O  GRRR



Ok now...I need to post my video.  This is Nic coming home from Grandmas house.  He loves having his trail there.  AND if you have not checked out my chicken journal you should ;)  Click here ----> Hangin Wit My Peeps

You gotta go check out what Linda gave me there ;)  TOO CUTE!  The above tag was also given to me by Linda too :)  I always think of Nic and I when I see that.  Thank you Linda!  Well gotta go get something done around here...were getting company on Saturday.  Cory's friend and his kids are coming over :)  Nic can't wait!  We have not seen them in a long time.  Stefan is pretty excited too.  







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you just love the energy the little ones have? I had fun watching Nic run, they can't sit still; got to be moving all the time, got to run, not walk, so cute!!!

I love the game of Life; one of my favorites!!

great idea you have with No Tech Mondays, might take you up on it some Monday after we move :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Poor Jack. I can feel that pain. Max looks so cute waiting for Nic while he was gone to see grandma. LOL on your china bowl. I am surprised he didn't track him down and go too. I loved that video. Glad that grandma is back home and doing great. Helen

Anonymous said...

i love the video:) off to check out the new journal

Deb

Anonymous said...

Poor Jack!!  I use to do that with my kids, not telling them when they had an appointment they worried about.  They would get up for school go then I would pick which ever kid had the appointment and surprise lunch out and a cavity got filled at the dentist!  

debbie

Anonymous said...

Brilliant video. I wish I had half that amount of energy! lol. I just adore the game of life. It's so much fun. I will pop over and look at the other journal just shortly. Glad Grandma Is doing well and fingers and toes crossed for Jack. Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

I loved the video...how cute is he running home? I loved the dog going to greet him too, that's so sweet. We used to love the game of Life...when Mandy moved into her apartment at Michigan State, she took most of our games with her. So, now, Marv & I mainly play poker or Gin Rummy.

Poor Max....I'm glad you are not telling him ahead of time, he may get a bruised ego :)

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Well done for keeping up with No Tech Night :o)  Not sure I could do it..........Poor Jack getting fixed ~ hope it goes well xx


Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife