Saturday, April 19, 2008

OMG TOO FUNNY!! HAHA

The funniest thing happened just a bit ago and I can't stop laughing!   I was on the computer reading, Cory was in his office in the basement along with Nic, and Stefan (who is 17) was in the bathtub.  Well, I hadn't put any clean towels in the bathroom yet and Stefan never bothered to check to see if there were any in the basket.  So when he got done bathing he was screaming for one. I told him oh darn...you have to get one yourself..I told him to check before he took a bath LONG time ago.  His own fault right?  lol  SO he runs through the house upstairs holding his privates, soaking wet...runs downstairs through the entry way and family area to get to HIS bathroom where there WAS towels.   Now remember...Stefan is deaf....as he was coming out of his bathroom he noticed people standing at the glass SEE THROUGH door downstairs!!!!! LOLOLOLOL   I had heard a knock as he was running down the stairs but I couldn't warn him because he can't hear me! PLUS he was running like a bat outa you know where!  I thought Cory would have answered the knock but he hadn't heard it either! lol  So Stefan continues to come up stairs and didn't even bother to get the door! Complaining to me that someone has seen him NAKED! lol  He was in a towel by then...they had already seen him naked so why not answer the door!!!! LOL    OH THAT just made my day today HEHE  THat will teach him to bring a towel with him huh?

Ok were going to watch a movie or two so I will talk to you all tomorrow...just had to give everyone a laugh! 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once told my daughter my sole role in life was to provide as many embarrassing moments as possible as her mother. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

LOL, that IS funny.  My brother used to that all the time when we lived at home.  He would always forget to bring a change of clothes to the bathroom and he would come running down the hall naked trying to hide himself.. lol.  Why he didn't just wrap up in a towel is still beyond me.. lol.

Anonymous said...

That is hilareous. Sorry he had a bit of embarassment and we had the fun part of laughing. :) What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. LOL

Kallie

Anonymous said...

Too funny LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. I had a really good laugh at that. To counteract the balance, I went out the house with my skirt tucked in to my black wooley tights years ago and never noticed or got told for absolutely ages!!! lol. Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

That is funny!

Anonymous said...

Man you guys love to toruture him. I was laughing my butt off though.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Stefan....but it really was a roflmao moment!!! :)

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

poor guy!!! I bet he won't get caught without a towel again!

betty

Anonymous said...

lol  Ha Ha!  Very funny!

Love it! :)

Janis

Anonymous said...

that WAS funny. Poor kid!!!! I can just see him running thru the house!
XO

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Stefen! My son would of refused to come out!  He would of shouted the house down for me to bring him a towel!  Linda

Anonymous said...

LOL that was funny..............

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

So..... how do ya'll communicate if he's deaf????


--- Christopher