Saturday, April 5, 2008

WOW

First before anything else you HAVE to check out this video of Little baby Ethan who was just a year old and died today after losing his battle with Leukemia.  He was diagnosed at just 2 months old!  Please say a prayer for his family or better yet visit his web site and sign his prayer section. Just click on the recruit prayers section on the left side bar and mark your city you are praying from! 

Ok this morning I decided to try one of The Pioneer Womens recipes and MAN O MAN it was good!  We made her "Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich".   Just check out the links for pictures and directions to make this BAD BAD sandwich!  My hubby loved it and so did my FIL and SO DID I!  We have left overs so I will try to take pics of that last one when we make it.  I totally forgot to take pics!  Sorry...but she has awesome ones on her site and mine looked just like hers.  I must have done it right ;) 

Nic and I spent hours outdoors today and had lots of fun.  Well, he and the dogs did anyhow.  I picked up lots of garbage laying all over...at least what I could get at and where the snow had melted. I have lots to do yet when the snow melts.  Here are a few pics of that.




Max is just having a blast outside today.  It got up to 57 today! WOW...it's not back down to 52 and dropping but we enjoyed the VERY warm sun and played in the snow.  The snow is a like pellets of ice.  Its kind of fun to play in. 



LOOK, LOOK, LOOK...our first sign of spring!! The first Robin's !  Can you see them??? 



Last on the entry today is a short video of Nic on his 'dora' bike that grandma got him last "Big Toy Day" remember that??   There was a big...OH MY it's a DORA bike and he's a boy thing going on! lol  He loves Dora tho...so it's fine for him right now. 




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a sad story of baby Ethan. My prayers are going up for his family. I couldn't pull up the prayer section. I have a friend who lost her first grandchild to cancer. I went to the hospital with her to see him. It is so sad to see a little one in that shape. Your pictures are great and the video of Nic is so cute. Helen

Anonymous said...

When i feel a little stronger, I will stop by the website for baby Ethan. Too sad for words. Your pics are lovely. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing:) love the pictures we have had robins come on spring!!!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

So sad about baby Ethan, I will definitely be praying for him & his family. Your pictures of Nic today were cute and I loved the Dora video, what a precious boy!! Thanks for sharing them all, they gave me a smile.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Well, I went to Ethan's site and left the family an email.  The poor dad is blaming himself for not having enough faith.  
Sounds like you had a great day.    Great pics!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

thank you for letting us know about Ethan. I always wonder why God feels he needs to take the babies....
I bet that sandwich WAS good! Nic looks so cute.
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Kyan enjoyed Nic on his bike and outside pictures. Tomorrow we're going outside because it's suppose to be 69 and sunny... whoo hoo. Hopefully some of our flooding will go down.
I'll have to look at her pictures.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Great piccies ~ glad you were able to get outside and tidy up a bit :o)  It's been snowing here today LOL........Not as bad as what you've had though!!  That's so sad about that baby dying :(

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I pray for the family of dear little Ethan,...loved the video of your young fellow on  his tractor what fun ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry for that familys loss. I cannot imagine their grief.   You still have snow? and getting more? Good grief. We have warmed up but now it just rains and rains, all the time every day...we live in a swamp now. LOL Great video and great shots of them out playing. Kelly