Saturday, April 19, 2008

One word

Cory is in the bath so I thought I would do this quick.  Got this from Linda 

You can only type a ONE Word response.

Not as easy as you might think.

It's really hard to only use one word answers.

 

1. Where is your cell phone? couch

2. Your significant other? Cory

3. Your hair?  blonde

4. Your mother? Gone

5. Your father? Home

6. Your favorite thing? KIDS

 7. Your dream last night? none

8. Your favorite drink? pepsi

9. Your dream/goal? thinner

10. The room you're in? computer

11. Your ex? married

12. Fear? die

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here

14. Where were you last night? home

15. What you're not? thin

16. Muffins? LOVE

17. One of your wish list items? chickens

18. Where you grew up? Wabeno

19. The last thing you did? clothes

20. What are you wearing? clothes

21. Your TV?  Loud

22. Your pets? Adorable

23. Your computer? on

24. Your life? wonderful

25 Your Mood? happy

26. Missing someone? mommy

27. Your car? Honda

28 Something you are not wearing? underwear

29. Favorite Store? Target

30. Your summer? Warm?

31. Like someone? Hubby

32. Your favorite color? lavender

33. When is the last time you laughed? afternoon

34. Last time you cried?  days

 

I had to really force myself to only use one word on each one.  Can you do it?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't thin I could! lol. Good answers. No 28? Bad lady! lol ;-) Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

I've been reading these in other journals; always fun to read what people come up with for their one-word answers, I don't think I could do this; I tend to be very verbose :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your answers.....the chickens cracked me up!!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

swiped ;)~

i love me some target too :)

~Bernadette