Monday, January 7, 2008

Corn bread,pea soup and a dream!

First of all I have to say I think I just had my first ALL night dream!  My head hurts from crying in my dream.  I had a dream that my oldest son died!!!  Oh my it was totally HORRIBLE!  His friends were all crying, his teachers were and I would never even wish a dream about this on anyone!!  I can't imagine the real deal!  WHew you can imagine my relief when I woke up and it was a dream!!  After Nic was first born I used to dream that I would drop him on our tile floor or on the cement step and he would die.  It was terrifying! I hate those sorts of dreams! 

Well, anyway...I'm up at 5 am cuz I'm getting our corn bread ready for "dinner" It takes about 1/2 hour to bake so i thought I would come get an entry in while everyone sleeps ;)   Today we are having Pea Soup and corn bread for breakfast. We decided that we can't afford to throw away any "bad" foods right now so were eating all that up first (the corn bread is one item)  it's the stuff prepared in the box.  I did have some "real" corn meal which I will make next time now that the bad stuff is gone.  And the reason it's bad is because it has hydrogenized crap in it.   I got it from my sister. 
Hey has anyone looked at the ingredients in COOL WHIP!  Oh wow, it's terrible!!  Every ingredient is bad for you and that was the "light" version!  I hadn't even realized it!  Well, my corn bread is done so I'm going to get off here until later :) 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate bad dreams.. knock on wood mine have been okay lately..you watch I'll have a nightmare tonite...LOL
have a good week..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I don't like having bad dreams myself which I had a couple of them myself last night. Not really that bad but deaming about people who have already gone on before. Makes for a not pleasant day the day afterwards. Helen

Anonymous said...

yeah....I've had dreams like that....just a couple nights ago I had a dream that R was killed....and a lawyer called me and was like "how do you feel knowing he died during all this" and I was like "WHAT??  What do you mean, DIED?!?!?!  What are you talking about??"  Cause in the dream I didn't know he had died in the dream.....if that makes any sense...lol!

Wow....if I got rid of all the "bad" stuff in my house, I wouldn't have any food in there!  LOL!  I mean, we have veggies and stuff like anyone would.....but most of our food is the "buy cheap, cook fast" variety....

Anonymous said...

oh my I hate dreams like that they are so disturbing.
your making me hungry with cornbread talk

Anonymous said...

OMG what a terrible dream....I hope you have good dreams from now on.... Okay you got me wanting some cornbread..lol

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

i absolutely LOVE corn bread..i bet yours was good...and i love pea soup too. I am on a diet so that sounds delicious. Sorry you had a scary dream......i know how they can linger with you even after you awake.
HUGS, lj

Anonymous said...

That's terrible and I'm glad I never dream like that. Last dreams I had were of me killing John LOL when I found out he was cheating, but I wasn't crying. Hey I had some cool whip yesterday for the first time in ages and it was good. I never eat the stuff normally. Glad all the bad things are getting eaten up.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I love cornbread. :)