Thursday, January 17, 2008

OMG I have to share this video! lol

Ok My son is going to kill me!  HAHA  But I have to share this video.  This is Oct of 2007 when Grandma took the kids to Hawaii.  They stayed at a Hostel on the island of Maui called The "Banana Bungalo".  When they pulled up to the hostel my daughter cried!  She said she refused to stay there!  lol  Grandma told her that they would stay that night and then move to a hotel.  She was ok with that as long as she had the promise they could move tomorrow. 
Well, the kids made friends that night and she ended up loving it there!  She decided to stay and she said it was the best time of her life.  They made several friends and her and Stefan stayed up all hours of the night getting to know these people.  They also had fabulous free tours while they were there.   Then she cried when it was time to leave!  lol  She is planning on going back for a visit and staying there when she does.   She is the instigator of this video!  lol 
The shirt Stefan has on is grandma's "boobs" shirt...She had a mastectomy years earlier but rarely wore this...Stefan decided to try it on.

While there the kids were in an earthquake!  I was terrified hearing that on the news and then it was several days before we heard from them...their phone had been out!  Then they had a flood!  lol  With all this they still had a great time. I will post a little video of their flood in another entry. 




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I expect you may not live through the day!!!
lol
~Meg

Anonymous said...

okay......stefan is TOTALLY going to kill you when i tell him i saw this........but thanks for putting it in i think that just made my day-i thought it was HILARIOUS.......i wonder what he'll say when i tell him i watched it
<3 Mel <3

Anonymous said...

okay......stefan is TOTALLY going to kill you when i tell him i saw this........but thanks for putting it in i think that just made my day-i thought it was HILARIOUS.......i wonder what he'll say when i tell him i watched it
<3 Mel <3

Anonymous said...

Awwww... I thought that was sweet... brother and sister being bad together listen to all that giggling. You know it's bad when you're laughing that hard. I had to laugh too. Thanks for sharing and that's mild compared to my family.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is hilarious! I am glad you didnt take it off after he got mad at you for posting it, cause I was behind on reading journals!

Anonymous said...

OK Seeing I go from the last time I read to current I am guessing your son wasn't happy and now I didn't see the video. :(