Friday, January 4, 2008

Whew Fianlly!!

Ok I am finally going to get this done.  I spend last night uploading the video and now I'm ready to add finally.  This week has really been uneventful to say the least.  The most excitement we had was New Years Eve at my niece Heather's house.  And that was playing "scene it" and "family feud" lol  That I guess could be excitement for some.  We had fun and we had some funny happenings too.  The kids were crazy and two of them made it to midnight...and those two were of course Jaden and Nick (they are cousins)!  They are both night owls if you let them be.  At the end there they started fighting a little...normal for them... they get along great the first hour or maybe even two but then after that they need a break from each other. 

Lets see...oh Stefan had one of his bad migraines yesterday so he missed school.  He was sick when he got home from pracice Wed and then he was still sick Thursday morn.  Today he was fine...he went to school and he has practice tonight and then tomorrow is a BIG meet for him.  He was suppose to wrestle at "home" sat but now he had to go to Westfield for the Varsity team.  They are sending their best team there instead now.  Our school has been calling around trying to get meets set up and everyone is scared to wrestle them! lol  They are a very good team and will beat most schools by a landslide.  The only school they have not beaten at state yet is Wisconsin Rapids.  So that is their goal this year!  "State in 2008" is their motto this year.  They took 2nd in state last year :)  Stefan got a pretty cool looking medal.  I don't think i got a picture of that yet...I will have to take one.

Ok some things have been talked about with Stefan.  Most of you know he is deaf and is mainstreamed in a regular high school...well, he has been talking about going to the school for the deaf for his Senior year.  It is a totally deaf school with deaf teachers (I think) and they teach the kids how to live as adults and teach them alot about money and how much it takes to live out there in the world.  They also give the kids a job there where they can make their own money.  Then after that he is considering either going to RIT (a deaf college in New York) or to MN (there is a deaf college there also)  we will be visiting both colleges this year or next for sure.   I think Delevan will be a good thing for him in the fact that he will be staying in a dorm there also which would be the same as college.  I think he's feeling a bit scared about leaving home and this may help him get used to the idea.  He would be gone all week and come home on weekends and that will be SAD for me!!  I already lost a daughter recently (she moved out) now my son!!  I'm SO happy I have my little guy here!!!! You don't even know how happy i am about that! I think I would be going through terrible depression if I didnt! 

Ok so now on to the pictures!!!  These are of New Years Eve at my niece Heathers house. All the videos will be posted at the end of this...or possibly in the next entry.





The next two are my nieces kids Jaden,and Brady. These two are Nick's favorite buds!






We are getting ready to go to Jaden and Brady's house here...Nick wanted me to take a picture of him by Max in his kennel.  YES, Max is in his kennel...that reminds me...on New Years Eve we asked my FIL to let the dogs out for us and he didn't put Max BACK in his kennel after he let them back in...well guess what max chewed this time....one of my decorative pillows for the couch downstairs...thank got he closed the downstairs door so he didn't get upstairs to destroy! It bothers me that he all of a sudden started this!  He NEVER did this before...and then boom take the poor little guys' jewels and he turns all nasty on me!!!  I think I had enough pay back now!! lol 

 



The next two are for the Monday photo shoot!  Something "new" for me is that I moved our "office" into our guest bedroom so we have more room in our bedroom.  AND now we can claim that on our taxes too as an office which means we get to claim some of the heat and electric and all that good stuff.



I also changed my bedroom around now that we have more room in there!!  I love it now!  I think this is the first time EVER that I did NOT have a computer in my bedroom!  It took me a while to talk him into this too!  He finally gave in. 



This rug below is also something "new" for me...well it's not new I had it for years now but I can finally put it down on the floor!!  This is a large rug and I didn't have enough room with the computer in our room to lay it down!  My hubby got this for me on our trip to Mall of America and I am so in love with it!!  I love wolves! 



Here are the video: The first one is of Nick and Max...this was so cute.  They were laying so still for so long like this and then Max starts moving around and then Nick says "MAX! Get my head off ME!"  I think what he meant to say was get your feet off my head?? lolol






This next video is of our exciting New Years Eve party...boy you can tell were getting old lol!  This is at my nieces house. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you need to post our video on utube for birth control for teenagers! LOL This is your life after children!

Anonymous said...

I think that school is a great idea for Stephan.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I think Stefan will like the new school. There is a school like that about 20 miles from where we live. Poor Max having to be caged. Your rug is beautiful. Those videos were cute. Helen

Anonymous said...

Nice videos!  Linda

Anonymous said...

i think I would enjoy scene it. I love max s face when he raised up when nick walked awya that face I just wanna kiss it. I hope you give him a kiss and hug from me. I love max. sorry he is acting out man that is frustrating when he did not do that before

Anonymous said...

I love the video of Nick and Max that is adorable. I was laughing the whole time I love Nick's little voice. He and Kyan would get along so well.
I think Stefan would like that school just for cofidence in himself. College makes me wanna cry. I'm alone now and if I knew where I was gonna be I'd get me a dog now. Both of mine died a few years back. I had a wolf-husky mix that I loved he was raised with my kids.
Thanks for sharing the pics. LOL at your niece's comment to put the video on youtube for birth control.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I see that Stefan is still wearing his new sweatshirt. LOL I am sure this will be a hard transition on all of you. But there is some time yet. How are you doing w/ weight loss. Mine sucks!