Thursday, January 17, 2008

Expecting snow today

Were expecting about 6-8 inches.  I'm worried about Stefan being out driving in this since he's not used to the snow yet.  This is the only time I'm hoping we don't get that much! lol  Now we will probably get 10! 
I'm making spaghetti for breakfast.  Stefan doesn't have to be to school until 9:30 because of midterms.  So it was nice not having to get up until 7 this morning. Cory can usually go in when ever he wants.  Nick is a little crabby this morning...not sure if he's getting sick or just didn't get enough sleep.
Stefan has a meet tonight so I'm glad he got to sleep in a little this morning.  The wrestling meet is away but it's only about 2 miles so I'm not worried about that...they go on a bus anyhow.  Their the west side and they wrestle the east side. 
Well dinner smells about done...gotta go for now

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm spaghetti!  I would LOVE some spaghetti this morning!!!!!  Tell Stefan good luck at his meet!!!

Anonymous said...


My daughter is a first year forth grade teaching in Dallas.  She is hoping we get something soon so she can her her first snow day off as a teacher instead of a student!

It is cold today but I think the ice and sleet stayed west of us.

debbie

Anonymous said...

I hope Stephan made it home okay!  Enjoy your Thurs.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I met to write, I hope he "makes" it home today.  I'm not yet awake! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

It's just slightly above freezing here...very gloomy sky.  Hope it's not snow.  At least there's no wind blowing so far today.  Spaghetti for breakfast, hmmm, sounds good.   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

You and your dinner talk I'm always reading here for some reason at o'dark thirty and starving. I'm thinking man that baked potato with or without the meat sure sounds delish. Then again I good go for some speghetti. I think since it's cold we're having some chili (I wanted beef veg soup, but didn't get the meat yet I forgot) so maybe frito pie later today. Geez I've been up all night and the morning news is on now.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie