Monday, January 28, 2008

Day two, part one... Living Room

Well the living room is now FINISHED!  I'm  happy because it's only noon! Now I have half the day to work on the kitchen and I hope I can get it done!  I got so hot cleaning I had to take off my sweatshirts and put on a short sleeved shirt now sitting her doing my entry I'm freezing again lol  Nic refuses to keep on pants but at least while he's watching tv he has a blanket on him. And while he up running I can see why he may be hot...I was!  Ok here are the pics:  I'm feeling better the cleaner my house gets.  I have some before shots too ;)  And I have some videos that I will post later of Nic. 
Now were going to take a lunch break and then I will put Nic down for his nap and I will start my kitchen work while watching "Little House on the Prairie" Or should I say while listening to it.  That show always gets me in a cleaning mood.  ALWAYS...it's my ALL time favorite show and I own every season...thats how I can live without cable! lol  I would watch those 24/7 seriously!  Just ask my daughter, hubby or even niece~!  lol  They will tell you. 
 
BEFORE: This is what it looks like most afternoons while he plays. He did a great job helping pick up tho! 



After:







A Jack laying alone on the bed?  How strange! lol  Usually Aspen is next to him...no sun today :( i was hoping it would make an appearance today again. 



Poor Max, Nic loves putting his leash on him and dragging him around the house!  He escaped and found a place to get some rest lol.  He's actually still sleeping there hours later. 




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!  spotless!!!  I wish I could find something that motivated me to clean like that!  I just hate it!!!  LOL!

Anonymous said...

When your done, my house needs a real bad cleaning and you do such a good job! LOL
Only joking with you.  Now go take a break, you've earned it today.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful!!  I want that little kitty !  Although I don't think Gabi does. Is there snow outside your window ?  Linda in snowy Washington state

Anonymous said...

Your place looks great!  You make me tired...wish I was that ambitious!! :)

God Bless.....

Janis

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so good Carrie!! I didn't know you have a Boxer....I love those, they are my second favorite dog after Cocker Spaniels, especially Brindles, like Max. He is SOOOOOOO pretty, wow....what a great looking dog!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I love your boxer! You have a beautiful house by the way!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

With the sun coming in, everything so clean, looks so nice. :) Little House on the Prairie, I used to watch it a lot..havent watched it lately..but I always loved watching it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home, thanks for sharing it hon! (Hugs) Indigo