Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday

Sunday means more football...were (well Stefan and I are) watching Dallas play now and were hoping they lose because then we get the game here in Green Bay.  And hopefully there will be another snow storm lol.  I think we got about 3 or 4 inches here.  Not to bad but it was beautiful and it was awesome watching them play football in that weather!  It wasn't that cold tho so with all their running they do I bet they were pretty warm.   I go out in snow all the time in short sleeves and if I'm moving I'm ok but just standing around...NO then I freeze! 
I am not on long tonight but WILL post that video soon of my son!  I just have not uploaded it yet. 
On the weight front...I am now down 6 lbs since our change last week.  I am still eating whatever I want except not that big meal before bed.  So far it's working for us. 
This morning we had Potato Burgers, Stefan's favorite meal!  And I'm having cereal in a little bit here.  Well, off to finish watching the  game...tie 14 to 14 new york is holding their own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um....potato burgers?  You KNOW you have to share that one, right??  LOL!  Congrats on your six lbs!  I am SO proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on more weight loss! Wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

We've only got about 1 inch of snow at a time. Nothing more. Glad you change in habit has worked for you.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie