Thursday, January 17, 2008

Somemore older video's I wanted to share

I found these videos very special and one of them is a dance my son was invited to...I just happened to have the camera in my van so I got a video of them walking into the school..it was so sweet!  These two are on again off again kind of dating.  They are off right now but I'm thinking they may be back on soon lol. BTW the black dog in the video was our ol Bailey dog!  We miss him SOO much...this was before Max!  Nick was a little over a year...If I showed this before, forgive me!  I can't remember if I had or not!  If I did just skip that one lol. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and once again, I have to say....your kids are SOOO cute!!!  And if you HAD shown the videos before, I wasn't here then!  LOL!  So I enjoyed seeing them!  Thanks for the share!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen these that I remember glad you shared again. Nic is just like Kyan after you tape I wanna see before you even finish. I'll have to come back and watch again later so Kyan can watch he's asleep right now.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie