Monday, January 28, 2008

Day one Part two...

Ok I didn't lose anything but better safe then sorry~!   So here are some more  pictures of my Friday.  

Here is Nic with his job...cleaning all the heater vents upstairs.  He's really enjoying it...then he tried washing my bed, he washed the vacuum, the cats, the dogs, you name it it got a wipe!







Remember when I told you my daughter got to be a security guard at the Green Bay Packer games?  Well, she had told me she got me something and I was excited to see what  it was.  She gave it to me the other day...here it is: I LOVE it! It's one of those towels that the fans wave around.



Here is my door stop for my bedroom...for some reason our doors don't stay open.  Drives me nuts! lol So each door has a door stop.



My hall closet...got this dusted too!  I almost forgot about that. 





My upstairs bathroom...(notice the door stop) it's the white thing hanging off the door knob lol. If you haven't noticed...all my walls are white and boring! I am going to be changing that hopefully over the summer ;)  I hate all white walls in every room! 



Nic's room...ok NOT all the rooms lol  But most of them are white.  I repainted this one the year we moved in. I would still like to add stripes on 1/2 of one wall yet.  Have all the paint and stuff to do it!  I should just do it! lol BTW...see the little baby seal painting?  I painted that!  It's he cute!



This is his reading corner, the fan is for white noise which helps him sleep better and longer ;)  He has heard that since I was pregnant cuz we always had a fan in our room...now we use the baby monitor for white noise lol 





Last..here is my breakfast I made this morning.  Scalloped potatoes with Ham.  It was pretty good but next time would add garlic and onions to it.



Will add more pics later of todays' work...Most likely will be tomorrow OH I just realized I forgot the video...downloading it now and will add her in a bit.  OK here ya go:

 



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

k, once more time.....all together now....."HE IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!"  I'm sure he's got his bad days where he is a pain, they all have those....but he is so helpful, and so adorable!!!

LOL...your doors won't stay open, so you get doorstops for them.....I have to constantly yell for people to close the doors at my house!!!  Funny!

I didn't know you could paint!!!!  That painting is good!  I KNEW it was a baby seal before you even said it was!!  LOL!  Once upon a time, I could draw, but I have NEVER been a painter....if I painted a seal....NO ONE would know it was a seal, loL!  I am SO impressed!!!

Oh.....my.....goodness!  That scalloped potatoes with ham looks SO good!  And now that I am looking at it, I can tell that you used real potatoes instead of the scalloped potatoes in a box....could I please get the recipe?  I don't know how to make scalloped potatoes that don't come in a box!  LOL!  

Anonymous said...

The breakfast looks yummy!  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Man everything is so neat!  Now I feel really guilty.  My place looks like a bomb went off in it compared to yours.  I wish I had Nic's energy.  Linda in Washington

Anonymous said...

Oh my....I think I gained 5 pounds just LOOKING at that breakfast!!! That looks amazing and your family must feel very lucky to have someone who cooks for them like that. Your house is so clean & organized.....oh man, I need to do some major work around here!!
I LOVED the video......Nic is toooo precious :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Your killing me here...I feel like I need to do some cleaning, get off my butt and do something! LOL! Everything looks very nice and clean. It always feels so good when you finish a room and its all so fresh and clean. Oh I meant to say, that cabinet is fantastic! My dad has a talent for woodworking too. Me, not so much. I didnt inherit his perfection of this art...so sometimes things dont quite match up perfect, but that is okay for chicken pens...lol.

Anonymous said...

OMG That video... LOL Little boys. :) And I make homemade scalloped potatoes and my family likes them. I sue onion powder as Jimmy doesn't like onions and I use garlic... but I don't add cheese... My family would love if I did. :)

Anonymous said...

Nic is too cute. Loved his room, perfect for a growing little boy. (Hugs) Indigo