Saturday, January 26, 2008

How did Stefan do? And COKE ? for ya

Ok guess what!
-
-
-
-
-
-
My little boy took FIRST!!!!at JV State today.  I will take pics of him with his first place chart and his gold medal.  Another medal to the already MANY he already has.  Boy he's going to have so much to hand down to his son or daughter...they will be so proud of him.

A question for you...does anyone out there drink
coke products?  And are you doing the coke rewards online?  If not, can you email me any codes that you get? They are under every coke product cap or located on the inside of the coke boxes.  I'm working on getting some American Idol glasses that I may never get with points we use on our own lol.  We don't drink much soda now a days.  Thank you in advance for sending any you can to my aol email addy :) 
I will be back tomorrow with pics ;) 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Stefan !!! Well done !!!  I rarely drink Coke but  bought a liter of it today, it was on sale for 99 cents. The codes inside the cap are;
A7J6
F4LB
7MHM
Does that make sense to you?   I hope so.  Linda in freezing cold Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stefan thats awesome. Sorry Carrie we don't drink much Coke around here, I'll try to remember if we do to send you the codes okay.
Computer on my end is driving me batty right now. AOL has been eating my entries.
I need to go to sleep. Yikes it's almost 8am.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Stefan!
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

yay Stefan!  WTG--You must be such a proud mommy! :)

As far as the coke rewards. I am doing the same thing. :)  How many do you have?  I have about over 900 but I scam some from work and such! :) lol  I would like to get a free universal studio ticket as that would save us a lot but you usually have to use them in a small amount of time and since we don't have dates picked yet to go to Florida then I need to wait -- not sure how long they will be good for! :)

Have a great day!

Janis

Anonymous said...

1st place for Stephan - Yeah!  You must be so proud.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

YipEEEEEEE for Stefan....FIRST PLACE!!!!! That is so awesome and I'm so sorry you had to miss it. :(

I drink a TON of Diet Coke and I will most certainly send you the codes.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Stefan! Great job. We dont drink a lot of coke, I love coke, but stay with Diet Rite as much as I can. I did used to buy Coke when they put Splenda in it, but they dont have it anymore.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Stefan!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stefan!!!!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I can. I always throw them away. :( Now I will send to you.

Kallie