Saturday, January 26, 2008

Going to be a long day~!

First I wanted to say...the three that asked to see that video in Hawaii, I will be putting it in an uncut aol video here soon and I will add your email addy so you guys can watch it.  I have to wait for hubby to download the egg thingy they say I  need lol He needs to put in his authorization code for the computer.  Protection so the kids can't accidentally download anything. 

Now why am I going to have a long day you ask?  Well, it's Saturday and Saturdays are all day wrestling meets.  And this Saturday is special because it's J.V. State and Stefan will be wrestling.  He took first last year and he would like to do that again this year.  Although It's crazy outside!  It's snowing like nuts and I am SOO mad becasue I wanted to head out but hubby wants me to wait till the snow stops and the plows get that junk off the road.  It was crazy bringing him into school this morning.  The roads sucked at 4:40 am~!   YES 4:40 is when we left home...he had to be to school at 5:15.  It take 30 min to drive there but it took us a little longer cuz of the sucky roads.  WHY does it have to snow today!??  WHY!? I will let you know IF I even get out of here! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You be really careful out there on those roads! I couldnt do it, drive out there in that mess..I would be too on edge.