Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nic is sick

We had to drive Cory and Stefan to work and school early today since the there is something wrong with the truck and Cory had a meeting at 7 but Stefan could not get in the school till 7:15 so I had to go and drop off cory first then Stefan.  On the way HOME Nic threw up all over himself and the car seat.  We had to pull over and take off all his clothes and blast the heat.  Poor little boy!  He seems to be feeling a little better now but that could be because he threw up and we all know that makes you feel a little better for a while.  I just hope he doesn't have the stomach flu!  I don't want that! lol  He wanted to stop at Jaden's house to go pee (my niece's house) but I'm glad I didn't now...If he's sick I don't want to pass that on.  Time will tell...I just wanted to come on here quick to let you know I will not be on today anymore and I most likely won't get much commenting in today either but will try to catch up tomorrow. 
Cory had to have breakfast with everyone from work so he skipped dinner here at home but the kids and I had stromboli and green beans and milk for breakfast.  Still seems weird but were slowly adjusting.  I didn't get up till 5:45 today cuz I didn't have to bake bread lol.  Oh by the way...I lost 4 lbs since yesterdays switch!  I hope I continue to see more of that! lol  I know for a while it will be water weight but it still looks good on the scale! lol  Have a great day everyone and if Nic isn't real sick later I will try to comment a bit. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh father bless litle nick and do not let him be sick . let it just be an adjustment to the eating differnce and eating the more spicy food early and having a different sort of meal. and please fix thier truck simply and cheap AMEN.

Anonymous said...


We'll had a nasty bug here.  Get well soon Nic!!  Hang in there mom hope that was the last upchuck of the day!

debbie

Anonymous said...

I second the first comment, father.....Amen!

Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm just curious...maybe I missed an entry or something.....but why are ya'll eating dinner for breakfast?  I feel so lost!!!  LOL!

Anonymous said...

I hope Nick is feeling better now!
Missie

Anonymous said...

ughhh we already that at our house and everyone got it but me! ickkkk!  

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I hope Nic is feeling better now. Helen

Anonymous said...

Awww..... poor Nick. Hope he gets better soon. WOW that's great that you've lost 4lbs. that is funny to hear you say you're eating dinner for breakfast, but hey Kyan does it all the time. He wakes up and wants chicken nuggets or pizza LOL.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Hey four pounds is four pounds! Might fluctuate, but I would take it! As you can see, I am catching up...climbing up the days here..hope to hear Nic is better in the more recent entries.