Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pictures video kitchen

Can you believe I only got 1/2 done with my kitchen!  I was hoping to head downstairs today and get the super cleaning done down there but my cupboards just needed some extra tender lovin care.  They were a mess...although I know why!  Nic has been playing in them recently when I'm not home.  Dad lets him!  I don't! lol  I like to be able to find things when I need them.  I did end up with a whole laundry basket full of thing (mostly Stefan's things) that did not belong upstairs!  That doesn't surprise me though. 

This morning I was up at 5:30 and started boiling potatoes for breakfast.  We had Pork chops, boiled potatoes,  cottage cheese, and corn this morning. 

Yesterday as I was cleaning the kitchen guess who followed me again of course! lol  I'm serious, they cuddle up in whatever room I am in.  AND for your info, JACK was the first one up on this chair and Aspen came and cuddles with him even though there is another chair right next to this one.  Aren't they just adorable! I think Aspen really loves him.  He fell in love with one of our foster kittens too and when we had to give him up Aspen was sad for a month after.  I don't think I will do that to him again.  I think we may have to keep him. Plus, he is a really good cat!  I have moved his litter pan like 5 times and he has always been perfect using it. 





Look at cubby laying next to the heater vent in the bathroom lol. He stays in the bathroom at  night because he has been having accidents in the house if he's not confined.  He's fine in the bathroom for 6 hours!  Why can't he hold it if he's lose?? 




Aww isn't this justthe sweetest thing?? !  Stefan is so good with Nic.  Nic loves him to death but gets a little angry at him if he tries to wrestle with him lol.  Stefan opened up the bed in the couch and Nic cuddled up with him. I just love my kids!   



Here is a video of Naptime yesterday.  Nic has his water and his movie and he's off to slumberland ;)   He never wants to take a nap but he knows he has no choice in that matter lol  I NEED his naptime so I can have a little "me" time. 
I have more videos to post and prob more pics too later.  For now it's back to the kitchen!!!  Oh how I wish I was done with that kitchen.  lol  Oh yesterday Nic helped me wash the floor!  He was such a good helper.  When I wash floors its on my hands and knees with windex lol  Yup, windex..it does the best job and gives the floor a much needed shine.  I spray windex on then used the scrub brush where needed, then take my wet rag and wipe it off.  DONE!  No rinsing required. Oh check out Nic's  "i love you sign" at the end of the video...SO cute!

 





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWW!!!  Cottage cheese?????  LOL!  I have never actually had it, but it looks so ICKY!!!  :-)

Your kids are so cute!!!  And it is so funny to me how Nic will walk around completely dressed.....shirt, even a jacket....but no pants!  LOL!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute :)
That is so cute when he signed I love you!!
Hope you have a great day.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

you and kelly are going to kill me with your cooking!  women after my own heart...gotta love a woman that makes a full on breakfast :)

your boys are too cute...i have a picture of chris with his little brother like that...chris was 18 when his brother was born :)  i love that your Nic signed i love you.  and that projecter is too cool, i must have the info about it!

you take it easy and thanks for stopping by~
~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Your going to start making some of us moms out here looks bad when it comes to breakfast.  The closest I get to making my kids breakfast is the toaster! LOL  Have a good Tuesday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

The picture of the two sweet boys cuddling in bed.....my favorite, ever!!! You need to make it black and white and frame it in the black frame....PRECIOUS!!!

Your breakfasts are killing me...YUM-O!

Anonymous said...

You capture so many good times on video and in photos...I just love coming here to see what you have put on your journal today. I just love it all. :) Your whole family is happy, I love it.

Anonymous said...

I think the age difference between Stefan and Nic help keep that tender brotherly love going. Thanks for sharing hon! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Kyan hates naptime too, but he's the same way he goes right to sleep. They need it and so do the moms. Loved the picture of the boys together to sweet.
All that cuddling going on over there.
Take care, Chrissie