Sunday, January 27, 2008

Coupons??

Ok I was wondering if anyone had any good places I could find grocery coupons?  I did find a few online but everything is "fill out this and fill out that form!" It's crazy...isn't there anything out there that you can just print coupons without having to sign up for anything?  If anyone  has any tips on finding coupons please fill me in!!  Thanks so much. 
Not much of an entry today because I have been searching the web for money saving ideas.  I will be back with a better entry tomorrow ;) 
OH Stefan's truck is fixed...he put his mirror on today and it' looks ok.  It's drivable and he did drive it into town with his friend. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't do coupons any more..i used to..i still get some in the mail and they always have a bunch in the sunday papers...
Hope you have a good week
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Nope....I don't know anything about it...I SHOULD, lol, but i don't.  If you get any info on it, please share!  

Hugs!
Cassey

Anonymous said...

Most stores in my area no longer accept online coupons that you print out.    Enjoy your Monday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

We get them in our Sunday paper. Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

I get mine in the Sunday paper. If I am diligent and use coupons on what I already use, and not try new stuff I do pretty good saving about ten dollars off the bill.