Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Good News about Nic

Well Nic just went through one of his phases I guess becasue right after he threw up he was totally fine.  He used to do that more as a 1 yr old...he would throw up quite a bit so we were used to that.  It seemed like if he drank to much in a row he would throw up.  He had just got done drinking a whole cup of milk and it was pretty much on an empty stomach because he hadn't ate that much that morning.  All day tho he was totally fine and playing...don't know.  lol
Well today I was up by 5:30 started dinner and now waiting for it to get done so I thought I would jump on here quick while everyone was still sleeping.  Were having Bourbon Chicken with veggies and rice this morning.  Then at 9 I have to run my MIL around as they pulled her license last week because of her heart.  The doctors think she could pass our at the wheel.  My and Nic are bored usually anyhow so that's ok. 
Then after that we will head back home and get some cleaning done.  That will be our day today. I will be back on later...I have some pics to share. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Nic is okay. Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad that Nic is doing ok now. Helen



















Anonymous said...

I'm so glad nic is feeling better!  My bro and sis are always like that, too....they're sick as dogs one minute, and the next they wanna go somewhere or do something!  LOL!  Kids!  

Hey!  Share the bourbon chicken recipe!  I LOVE getting and trying new ones!

Hugs!
Cassey

Anonymous said...

Good morning! Good to hear he just had an isolated episode. Hey I want to know what bourbon chicken is! We eat a lot of chicken...you are going to be my whole grocery list for the week! LOL! I tell you what, if I got up early and cooked like that...we would be having THAT all day and in the evening. Cook once a day...yeah..that would be alright!

Anonymous said...

oh cant wiat for pics. NOW about your mother in law. that could be scary but I now she would hate loosing her license . can she get a dr to say its okay.
yeah maybe with nic is was afluke or maybe he is a little on e and he is adjusting to eating spicy food in the am . it would be quite a change you know . evne if its a good one sometimes change is hard on us  lol

Anonymous said...

oh and hsare your bourbon chicken

Anonymous said...

Awwww... Nic needs to get better poor baby. I love Bourbon Chicken YUM. The first time I'd ever had it was in Indianapolis on a trip.
I'm still laughing at Bourbon Chicken for breakfast. I'm just thinking when the kids go to school and IF someone asked what did you have for breakfast then the reel off the dinner menu LOL.
Sorry about your MIL I know she's gotta be mad. Does she pass out alot? Thats scary.
I was gonna ask you do you find that you're tired earlier in the day now since you're up so early I mean you all have to work your big meal off all day long.
I was just thinking your guys are living a guy fantasy because most males don't want to eat breakfast for breakfast they want other stuff.
I'm so happy this is working for you. You might have to write a book after your done.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Never had bourbon chicken, but it sounds interesting.    Glad Nic was feeling better, too.   Poor MIL, though.    Must be a scary time for her.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Great to hear Nic is ok. I just read several entries before this one. Now I finally understand why your fixing dinner instead of breakfast. Let me know how it works, I'm looking to change things up on my home front too. Doc teaches guitar in the evening, so he doesn't get home until 8:30-9:00 o'clock at night. That's usually when we eat dinner. I'm kind of tired of waiting till so late to eat.....

On another note I just want to say Thank you! for all your support in my journal. I'm doing alright night...I will slowly get out of this funk. It's primarily around this date that things seem to come unraveled. (Hugs) Indigo