Friday, January 18, 2008

Pumpkin Meme

I got this from Brits blog.

Pumpkin's Meme - Who are you?

1.   What is your name? Carrie


2.   How old are you? 39


3.   Where are you from? Grew up in a tiny town called Wabeno (the boonies we called it) lol  and I never had fast food till I was 12!

4.   Do you smoke? NO! YUK

5.   Do you drink? as in alcohol? once in a great while


6.   Do you have a family?  Yup Hubby of 20 years 1 daughter 19, son 17, youngest son 3,  2 brothers (deceased), 4 sisters,  Mother (deceased), Father Umm I could go on and say 5 nephews, 4 nieces, 5 Great nephews, 2 Great nieces...I love all of them!!  We are all very close. 


7.   What are your hobbies? computer, playing with Nic


8.   What is your favorite ice cream? Schwans confetti


9.   What is your favorite animal? I love all animals

10.  Do you wear glasses? Yes


11.  What nationality are your ancestors from? Sweeden, Germany


12.  What color is your hair? blonde


13.  What are you wearing now? 2 sweatshirts (our heat is always at 60) and a pair of jogging pants


14.  What is your favorite color? lavender, teal


15.  What teacher do you remember most from your childhood? Mrs Bay (4th grade)...she had jet black hair and It always freaked me out lol  Don't know why! 

16.  What are your pets and their names? Dog (Cubby), Dog (Max), Cat (Aspen), Cat (Jack)


17.  What is your favorite food? Chinese!  


18.  What is your job? I stay at home with Nic and I'm a mommy, wife, housekeeper, Cook, teacher, and sometimes even a doctor.  One job I got to retire from for now!!!  A taxi driver!!  WHOO HOO~  At least until Nic gets old enough to run around. 

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew...I think I'm all caught up! :)  lol  It's been a while since I have made it here!  You are a busy woman! :)

Are you looking forward to the game on Sunday.  It sure is going to be cold...BRRRR!!!!  I am not sure if I even want to watch it...I get overly stressed by it sometimes! :) lol  I would LOVE to see them in the Super Bowl again.  Never would have thought we would have made it this far.  Can't believe how good they have gotten!

I'll be thinking of you on Sunday. We were going to have some Friends over but thinking they won't venture out when it is that cold--supposed to be like -13 here---ICK! :)

Stay warm!

Janis

Anonymous said...

This was a cute Meme.. Pumpkin is a sweetie.
LOL I had to laugh about the boonies and no fast food until 12 that's hard core boonies alright. LOL my house has been at 51 lately NOT by choice. That's funny about the jet black hair. LOL I'm laughing about the taxi driver too isn't it wonderful. I love everyone driving themselves. Now I can sleep late and not have to get out in the cold mornings woo hoo.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie