Monday, January 21, 2008

Layer upon Layer Meme

Got this from Kelly over at Green olives and pickle juice

A meme to peel away the layers of you.

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Carrie
-- Birth date: October 26, 1968
-- Birthplace: Oconto Falls Wisconsin

-- Current Location: Living room
-- Eye Color: Green
-- Hair Color: Blond used to be brown
-- Height: 5'3
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: German, Sweed
-- The shoes you wore today: My purple booties
-- Your weakness: My kids! 

-- Your fears: Kids getting sick
-- Your perfect pizza: Ham, pineapple

-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Maybe more college??
LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase: I know - right Ditto this! 
-- Your first waking thoughts: Have to go let the dogs out to pee!
-- Your best physical feature: My Hair
-- Your most missed memory: Talking to my mom on the phone

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi but coke while we work on the house(with ice in glass)

-- McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
-- Single or group dates: Single for sure ;)
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike

-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Ice Tea bottled 
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino
LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: NO yuk!
-- Cuss: Hardly ever...in fact don't remember last time I would have let one slip!  lol 
-- Sing: love to sing LOVE It Ditto this as well

-- Take a shower everyday: Usually.
-- Do you think you've been in love: I know I have!!!
-- Want to go to college: been there but want to go back

-- Liked high school: um, NOPE! 
-- Want to get married: I am and I won't ever again
-- Believe in yourself: sometimes
-- Get motion sickness: nope never
-- Think you're attractive: sure most times anyhow

-- Think you're a health freak: um not so much! but trying
-- Get along with your parent(s): Oh ya always

-- Like thunderstorms: LOVE UM
-- Play an instrument: lol nope!

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: no
-- Smoked: no

-- Done a drug: no

-- Made Out: umm yup

-- Gone on a date: No
-- Gone to the mall: No, 

-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: hehe NOPE hate oreos! 
-- Eaten sushi: EWW 

-- Been on stage: no

-- Been dumped: no
-- Gone skating: no
-- Made homemade cookies: yes
-- Gone skinny dipping: Not for a LONG LONG TIME! lol
-- Dyed your hair:yes....
-- Stolen anything:no

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: not recently lol

-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no
-- Been caught "doing something": no were sneaky
-- Been called a tease: Yes
-- Gottenbeaten up: nope
-- Changed who you were to fit in: No not really
LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married:I am married...hopefully for a long time to come
-- Numbers and names of children: Alexandra Eden 19, Stefan Cory 17, Nicholas Adin 3

-- Describe your dream wedding: I had mine...out in my inlaws back yard...it was beautiful!  Perfect! 
-- How do you want to die: OLD and in my sleep, not suffering
-- Where you want to go to college: if I go back... not sure

What do you want to be when you grow up: I am grown up...i think

-- What country would you most like to visit: Umm none really..happy in good ol Wisconsin

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 1 ever in my entire life
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 5 maybe? 
-- Number of CDs that I own: too many to count
-- Number of piercings: 1 in each ear

-- Number of tattoos: 0
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: a few all through my son's wrestling thingy's.  Because he is deaf

-- Number of scars on my body: 3 or 4
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Several but I don't sit and think about them often! 


MY entry IS coming...I just have to find my memory card for my camera! lol  GRRR, I think my darling boy stole it out of my computer earlier and now he doesn't know where it is! 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of questions !   Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

That was a great Meme.   I'd reeally have to think hard to answer all of those questions.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Loved this Meme and learned a lot more aboutcha. I love the kids names. I'm like always interested in why people pick what names they do. I love the name Eden I would have never been allowed to use anything like that. It makes me think of the soap opera lol. I always wanted my kids names to be Jarrod and Nicholas from Big Valley. I got Jarrod, but never the Nicholas and then my stupid sister had to use the name so that was that. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Adin and I wanted Kaitlin to use that name at one time until I like Kyan. She actually had Ayden for a girl name.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie