Monday, January 7, 2008

Video and pics

Well, it's 10 am here and I'm still full from breakfast...usually I'm hungry again by now and want to have a snack.  Here is our  big pot of pea soup lol  When we make   soup it's usually a lot because then we eat it for left overs or if were hungry in between meals.  A lot healthier then snack food. 
One thing I did learn switching dinner time to breakfast time is that I need to get to bed earlier!!  I'm dragging now after I have been up for 5 hours! 




Heather, do you recognize this bowl?  It's yours!  lol It was in my stromboli tin with the sauce in it yet from New Years Eve and I didn't know it was inside the tin until I got home and went to eat some left overs and there it was! lol 



Here is Max this morning begging Cory for a taste of that sliver of pumpkin cheese cake we had for dessert! lol Usually we don't have dessert but I had this made so we have to eat it up too! 



Here is Stefan's Varsity match...he is in the BLUE.  This is the hand shake at the beginning before they start. The movie of this match is at the end of this entry.



Check out Stefan's pants he has on! lol I love these...they are from "The Family Guy" and it has the baby Stewy?? all over it.  I think that is his name. The kids are all done but waiting around for their  first place trophy :) Also, see the kid just to the left of Stefan in the black shirt...he is the one who learned sign for Stefan. He is a good friend of his and I was so honored that he did that for Stefan!  What a nice kid!  Most of the kids know a little sign now after years of being on the team with Stefan so that's pretty cool.  



And here they are with it!  I am the picture taker lol I send off the pics to the coach after we doctor them up for them.  And then they go in their trophy case with the trophy.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been a fan of pea soup, even though I have never tasted it...I've always thought it looked kind of icky!  LOL!  But those picks look YUM!  Could you send me the recipe??
Thanks!
Cassey

Anonymous said...

ohmy gosh your making me hungry. we could never have dinner to geter in the am since Todd leavs just after 5 and then Rachael at 6 :30 and tracy at 7:30 and Danny at 7"45. heck I dont get to bed till midnight and thenwould have to get up at 3 am to cook and keep reheating oh man that would not work for us. lol but your making me hungry I got to go get my rice for lunch now lol I think that wrestling match was slow at first then he dove and grabbed his leg. its much better than fake stuff on tv this takes talent.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are good. Max looks so cute trying to get the cake treat. That soup looks really good. Sorry, I could never get the video to pull up. Helen

Anonymous said...

that soup looks yummo !! I just ate some taco soup and it was good.
Hope you have a great day.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Stefan and his team!!!

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Great pics, mom. Good looking soup too.
hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

Lovd seeing the Stewie pants! LOL  My son would love those.
Missie

Anonymous said...

YUM looks good. I was gonna say this man I knew made a big pot of basically veggie soup and would do that snack all day on that if he wanted something and he lost tons of weight. Loved all the pictures and the video.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Wow that soup looks delicious! I love to make one pot meals like this. Means I dont have to cook for at least another day! Hey I am gonna put this on the grocery list and make it this coming week. We will see how it turns out. Great pictures and love those pants! We love to watch Family Guy. Funny and twisted. The video was great to watch...thanks for sharing it.