Monday, January 28, 2008

Day one of my week long cleaning fest w/ pics Part one...

I'm alive and survived getting all the boys fed and off to school and work and now I'm going to be on my second day of my "Clean really well week". lol  Remember on Friday (Day one) I was going to clean my room and the bathroom?  Well, I did that with success and I managed to get Nic's room done too.  Today I'm touching up all those rooms again and adding the living room and some of the kitchen if not all of it.  Then it will be downstairs hopefully tomorrow IF I can get everything up here done and laundry done for up here.  Here is what I did so far (pics below)...along with a cute video of Nic jumping on my bed while my sheets are in the wash machine.  He's so cute!
See the white hand in the picture below...well my MIL made that and it used to have a little girl leaning on "her father's" hand, they fit together like a glove. It was SOO adorable and I had it for years and years but while washing it one day it broke.  I had a fetish of having it sparkling clean washing it with windex to make is shine.  I was so depressed when It broke!  My MIL tried to make a replacement but that broke soon after...just wasn't strong enough and it never fit with the hand correctly either. It just was never the same afterward. I wish now that I had taken a pic of it before when i first got it. 



This great oak cabinet was made by my FIL...I told you I had very talented inlaws! lol Isn't it great! I store some of my DVD's in it. It has a bench that goes with it that is in Nic's room and we are storing his race track in it.  I love them! I will take a pic of the bench later and post it at the end.





Nic enjoys a mid day snack while he watches tv. 



Of course the cats have to be in whatever room i'm in while I'm cleaning. AND they will always find the sun! lol










Nic takes a nap...he sleeps in his sleeping bag now cuz we do keep it down to 60 degrees in here and that really keeps him warm.




Ok I'm having trouble downloading my pics so I have to control, alt, delete and I'm afraid I will lose this! I'm going to save this and have another part to this entry.  Be right back with more pics and a video too ;)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww!  he looks so darn cute cuddled up in his sleeping bag like that!!!!!  I can't wait to have some of my own!  

Anonymous said...

Nick looks so cute sleeping!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet is Nic....I love pictures of kids sleeping :) I think the sun streaming through the windows was a cool picture...it looked so inviting. Oh, and i notice you still have the 2nd kitty, you know, the one you're "NOT" keeping ;)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Mmm I love the pic of Nic all wrapped up and warm sleeping, makes me want to do the same, maybe later on today while its raining. You are spring cleaning in winter...good idea...so when spring comes...you are done! :)

Anonymous said...

You definitely do have talented inlaws, loved the pictures! (Hugs) Indigo