Monday, January 21, 2008

Video

Ok I borrowed my son's memory card since I had the video recorded in the internal memory I could copy it to his card. I just could not get MUCH of the match but I got some of each quarter.  I will just add them together in one video.  It's not very long as my internal memory only allows for 2 min of video so I had to cut it short. 

I have to tell you a funny that happened yesterday morning while making breakfast (our dinner)   I was making Tuna Helper which I usually don't make for us but we had it in the cupboard so I didn't want to waste it.  Anyway...we were going to make it a different day so we took the little packages out of the box.  They were all sitting on the microwave and so when I was going to make it I grabbed the two white packs of cheese and cut them open...threw them in the water with the milk and butter and noodle mixture already all mixed together.  Well, I looked down and one was brown!!  It was my Weight Watchers chocolate drink!  lol  SO we had Tuna Chocolate helper HA.  I took as much of the chocolate out that I could and just added a little cheddar cheese since some of the cheese mix came out too.  It didn't taste half bad lol.

Ok here is how cold it was two days ago here...it has warmed up some since then and tonight it's only suppose to get to -14 instead of -20!   And from here it's suppose to start warming up a bit. I hope it does soon! 

 


Here is Grandma Playing with Nic...these were taken a while ago by Stefan and I didn't post them before so thought I would share them.





Lia just getting to our house.



And Nic



And here is Stefan's video of one of his Varsity Matches.  He had 5 total...three wins and two loses.  He was upset about the lose but you gotta lose sometime! 



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Entry!  Fun Pics.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the video and pictures.  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

chocolate tuna?? ewwwwwwww LOL
Lyn

Anonymous said...

LOL are you starting a new trend... chocolate tuna helper. BRRRR... doesn't your skin freeze when it's that cold. I mean things fall off don't they LOL?
Loved the pictures.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Chocolate tuna helper.......sounds pretty good! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Chocolate tuna, eh?   That's a combo I think I would have never thought of!  lol
~Meg

Anonymous said...

We always look at those weather moniter thingies at Walmart. I want one, eventually. That is just too cold...I couldnt stand it. Chocolate makes everything taste better right? LOL! Loved the pictures...first thing I thought was how wonderful it was she was down on the floor with him. That is a hard thing to do for older folks, but my Mama used to get down on the floor with Shelby when she was little like that too. As always enjoyed the video!

Anonymous said...

oh so this is lia?? yeah ive heard some things about her from stefan......first and foremost would be that she doesnt like me......well at least i know who she is now