Monday, January 28, 2008

Early Mornin for me

Ok I was up at 5am making Scalloped Potatoes and ham for breakfast.  Sure is a good thing I was not up till 1 something in the morning with Kelly and Cassy learnin how to add music to my journal! WHEW!  I would be tired! My breakfast is in the oven and I have a few minutes to look for more coupons lol.  I tell ya, I'm going nuts lately trying to find ways to save money on our grocery bill.  It used to be kind of fun but now it's just down right annoying!!  I want it to be a little easier to print the darn pieces of paper.  first the site doesn't support my browser...then you have to download the coupon printer!?  What the heck is a coupon printer you never used to need a coupon printer to print coupons!!?  GOSH can't anyone make it easier to save a little money anymore!?
Well I did everything it said to do and then guess what, even tried the browser THEY SAID they supported but...no paper!  NOTHING!  So then I think...humm...I bet my son's laptop which has windows will work.  YUP it did...Microsoft probably owns the the darn coupon sites too lol.! Grrr...so now any time I want to print a coupon I have to go down to his room and do all that Jaz! 
Ok rant done.  I think I'm going to go back to bed till our breakfast is done lol  I probably won't but it sure is a good thought.

Nope, I didn't go back to bed but instead let the dogs out and picked up downstairs quick.  Now there is 13 more minutes left before I have to add the cheese to my dish and then back in the oven for another 15 min.  Trevor stayed over last night so Stefan has to drop him off at school too so they have to leave a bit earlier today.  I heard the alarm about 10 min ago but I think they hit the snooze! lol 
I will do another entry later with pictures but for now have to get my cheese ready to add :) hope everyone has a great morning today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning!  Yep...it was a long night....I wound up not going to bed until around 4:00 am, because once I got off the computer I was still on the phone with Kelly for a while, then I just couldn't sleep!  So I read my book until I dropped off at around 4, then had to get up at 7 this morning to go to work...ICK!  So here I am...at work....tired....sleepy....NOT wanting to be here....*yawn*

K....I want the recipe for the scalloped potatoes!  Do you do it with real potatoes, or the mix in the box?

Hugs,
Cassey

Anonymous said...

Oh my!  I would never be up at 5am and cooking! LOL  Have a good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that's EARLY to be cooking, but it sounds yummy :) Now that I have to watch what I buy more too, I usually make my list and menus for the week around the ad...and use any coupons that are good for things to stock up on that we use. it's tough because everything is so expensive.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Darn, both their journals are private. Oh well. They dont make printing out coupons easy do they.