Sunday, February 10, 2008

Aol journals

Are the alerts working??  I didn't get any new alerts over night which is really shocking!  OR is it just to darn cold to move out under your covers over the weekend! lol  We keep our heat down to 52 at night and usually it never reaches that.  Well, Cory set it down to 50 last night not thinking it would get that cold in here... and it DID reach 50 because of the -45 degree wind chills outside I suppose!  That was  a tad bit cold lol  Nick and i grabbed our sweatshirts and blankets and cuddled up on the chair and watched spongebob.  Nic's room is nice and toasty at 68 degrees tho...we have a separate heather in his room so we can keep our heat down to save money.  I turned it up to 60 now so it's warming up nicely!  Our LP guy still has not come and were about to run out .  I guess I have to call REAL early to get them here before it gets this low!  It's been a week now!  It's suppose to get below zero again tonight so I hope we have enough LP to make it through the night!  I think we were at 1 1/2 percent!  lol  If they don't come on Monday I'm calling them! 
Ok I'm getting pictures together now so I will be making an entry with all the pics and that funny video I told you about.  Got permission from my niece to post it.  So watch for that one.  Ok I'm off here to get that video downloaded. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have gotten alerts today. I hate the cold weather! I hope you are all toasty warm today.
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

I seem to be getting alerts, although it's not many.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I've been getting alerts...but not all

I made two entries yesterday....

Can't wait to see the pics and video!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

52!  i'd never make it a night ;)  i think the lowest i let the thermostat go is 70!  lol, my toes are cold just thinking about it.

i hope it was warmer last night and you got your fuel refill :)
~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

I've lived in the 50s when my furnance was broke, but would not choose to do it. My house stays at 72 in the winter, but I'm on a gasline. I hope that guy comes soon it's way to cold over there to be without.
Take care, Chrissie