Monday, February 11, 2008

Where I'm from...

This was awesome!  I got his from inquestoftruth's journal and it was so sweet I had to try it. 

WHERE I'M FROM

I am from clothes washed on a wash board, from chocolate ice cream, and ho-made peanut brittle.

I am from the our tiny mobile home, smells of burning cinnamon candles  used to cover the smell of the burning wood stove.  

I am from the beautiful pink Carnation, the new buds telling us spring is upon us.  

I am from Little House on The Prairie on Monday nights and toast dipped in ho-made hot chocolate with marshmallows.

I am from the men who drank to much and yet we still knew they loved us.

From brown and white cows gave chocolate milk and white and black cows gave white milk.  

I am from a tiny town where we only went to church on Christmas Eve.  

I'm from deep within the Nicolet National Forest , smelling beer battered cheese curds and brats on the gill.

From the "just standing against a cigarette smoking a tree" quote excitedly given from my best friends dad during hunting season, the place where I learned what true love was, and had cherished best friends.  

I am from a tiny brown box filled with precious memories of my mommy given to me  after her passing.

 

Where are U from!?? Here is a template to follow if you need help with this. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats homemade peanut brittle, does it??    Great entry!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

i really liked where you were from.
Hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

that is sweet...i like this :)
great way to describe you.

you have a good one~
~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

awww...i love this!  I won't be filling it out, lol, but I do love it!  

Anonymous said...

My alerts haven't worked for months. And you really made me smile in this one. :)

Kallie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I'm doing my own for my Thursday post. :) Thank you for the inspiration.