Sunday, February 3, 2008

Were home!

  Well it took FOREVER to take and see the pictures afterward...Our apt was at 1:30 and we didn't get out of there till after 4:30  It was ridiculous!  And that's why I hate getting family pics done!  Just hate it!  Then my daughter was mad because we choose GREEN for the photos, She was stuck in the snow in Grandma's driveway,  she was out of gas,  and had no money for gas, and she had very little time to get ready after getting home from church.   Man she was a  G.R.O.U.C.H.  Let me tell ya!  I was afraid at what she would be like when it came time for pics.  She was much better for pictures though and was pretty happy.  Stefan bought her Mall food so she was all good. lol
I wasn't happy with the pics because...well, I am large in them! lol  I hate my picture taken to begin with and this just reminds me how much I don't like it...when I get to see these pics first hand!   I will share them tho ;)  My journals private lol  I can do it safely!  Ok after we got done with the pictures we went to Grandmas cuz they got fried chicken and we ate and watched the game.  Oh that was an exciting game I have to say! 
SUPERBOWL!!! YA GIANTS WON! I'm a packers fan but I didn't want the patriots to win lol.   I was thrilled after what Brady did to Manning!  Manning went to shake Brady's  hand and Brady turned away with his head high like he was too good to shake his hand.  That was not called for.  I'm happy they lost just because of that.  The least he could do is show a little sportsman like conduct  ya know.
I don't think I have any new pictures but If I do I will post them tomorrow...I'm tired and I want to see my bed very soon!  Night everyone!!! 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you...I never thought I would ever cheer for the Giants but I sure did NOT want the Pats to win tonight...so tired of hearing about them and the media and refs favoring them....was good to see them fall on their face in the most important game.  (I do have a mean side to me! :) lol)

Hoe you had a great wekekend--can't wait to see the pics! :)

janis

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of the Giants per say but i was routing for them last night and glad they won!
Have a good week
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I am not a green person myself.  I would wear it for family photos to be a good sport.  I didn't see that about manning and brady.  Brady has and is going to get a bad rep.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Well, I am not a sports person at all, and I don't ever watch the superbowl...but my sister loves it!  lol!  I agree, though....that was VERY unsportsmanlike....um...sore loser, much?  LOL!

Hope you got some rest!  Can't wait to see the family pics!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Monday.
Missie