Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BABIES!!!

Well I have been wanting to share these pics forever and I kept forgetting to upload the pictures. I finally did it (YES, I know I'm suppose to be cleaning! lol but I did get one room done!)   Here is my great niece Jenna (I call her Jenna B) Story to follow pictures about why I call her Jenna B. Isn't she just a doll!!!? 






Here is the story on that...My daughter has a friend named Krista and they (Alex and her other friends) all called her Krista D (her last name starts with a D) and I always thought they were saying Krista "B" so I called her Krista B and then it caught on...now everyone calls her Krista B lol... now that Jenna is here it just seems natural to call her Jenna B lol I don't know why but whenever I want to say Jenna...the B just automatically comes after prob for calling Krista Krista B for so long lol!

 ANYWAY, we met Krista LONG time ago and she was our neighbor before we moved away.  She ended up getting pregnant when she was still in her Sr. Year of high school.  She decided she was going to put the baby up for adoption which I was SO proud of her for.  Very unselfish of her!  She wanted to go to college and wanted to do so much yet that she knew would not work out if she had kept the baby...and wanted to baby to have both a mom and a dad and wanted more for her then she could give.  I think that was the right choice even tho I know she had a hard choice in doing so.  We actually almost adopted this baby!  I really wanted to but her mom had some friends who could not have babies so she went with them.  Understandably so...she is so very happy with them too...and spoiled I'm sure!  They stay in very close contact with Krista and let her come see the baby any time she wants and will bring Addison (babies name) to Krista if it's been to long...they want her to have a close relationship with Krista.  Isn't that great!?  Anyway,  Here she is getting close to a year old now already!  Krista, if your reading this!!!  SHE IS SO CUTE!! 




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely adorable..i love babies!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

What a doll.  I love my baby boy but I hope the next grandbaby is a sweet little girl.  

Anonymous said...

awww!  how freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!  I need babies!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

she is soooooooooooo cute.
such a cutiepatootie...
thanks for sharing,
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they are both adorable!  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

So darling!!! Just darling!!!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Jenna is a dollbaby. Oh I have been through the unplanned teen high school pregnancy and YES it is a hard decision to give your baby up. I'm just happy that she was able to give her to people who want her to stay close to her child.. that is awesome on their part. That little girl is gonna have so much respect for her parents for including her birth mom always. I'm selfish I'm glad my daughter didn't want to do adoption. I would have backed her IF that is what she wanted, but look at the joy I would have been missing in my life everyday. She feels the same way and is happy with her decision and was willing to go the hard way.
Loved all the pictures thanks for sharing those pictures and that story.
Take care and hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Jenna B is as cute as can "b"!    That is one touching story about Krista and Addison.   I think God must have surely had his hand in that situation...it's just too perfect a set up with Him being involved.
Great post!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Precious little girl!!!!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

The costumes are just precious! I love all the pictures...reminds me of when Shelby was a baby with those fat rosy red cheeks. :)

Anonymous said...

that little girl is a doll! SO CUTE!
hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

she is a sweet doll :)  a baby can never have too much love :)

~Bernadette