Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday again?/More video from today

  Mondays seem to come around so quickly!  Seems like it was just Monday a few days ago! lol  Anyway, I went through my reader list and I ran into three that I don't read and I can't even find a journal for!  Have NO clue how they got in here but I'm deleting them three.  Everyone else stays...so if you have a journal you know you will not be deleted!  I even went to a few that I have here that I must have forgot to add their alerts so I added them now and will start reading them as well.  There were only like two of those.  So I'm all cleaned out and got the three off here that I don't ever remember adding and I'm all good! 
Chrissie your right! I must be in some kind of cleaning mood lol Even cleaning out my journal!  So anyway...I did find some more pictures on my camera and will add them below:

The first two is of Nic and how he's finally acting better with the cat!  And then the cat leaves!  Nic just woke up so his cheeks are still all red.  lol




I was just going to make my bed and here is what i found inside my blankets... a little nook that the kitten was laying in...I wish I could have caught him in there...I seen him in there sleeping and ran to get the camera and then when I came back he was on the floor eating!  Must have thought I came in to feed him.  He sure is a pig!  He eats ALOT!
 


Ok well, I'm off to clean but before I do I will post this video I took today of my  bad boy!  lol 


Here is the video of Nic...he didn't want me to tape him...can ya tell!?  lol 






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i added you to my J. i thought you were already in. My alerts and things have went crazy lately.
hugs ,lisa

Anonymous said...

that is so freaking cute!  I can't wait to have kids!  lol!  normally Nic likes to be video taped!  I wonder why he was so determined not to today?!  LOL!

Anonymous said...

Are the eyes on your cat that green?  Wow, they are cutiest together.  

debbie

Anonymous said...

That is funny... no camera today mom. Kyan will love to watch this one later. I showed him the one of Nic walking everywhere at the wrestling match and Kyan was laughing the whole time. So must be a thing when you're 3yo and of course he loves the one of Max running in the snow he thought that was hilarious.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I have the Monday blues!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

LOL......yep, this was not his day to have pictures taken! Toooo cute!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda