Sunday, February 10, 2008

My alerts

Ok NONE Of my alerts are working now! I have not gotten an email alert all day today and for 1/2 the day yesterday.  If I miss anyones journals I will be there once my alerts start to work again. I hope they do start to work!  I  think my computer is frozen! HA seriously...it's cold in here and it's cold outside!  Ok just wanted to let everyone know.  I have to go check to see if Missy did an entry because I want to know if Nicci got her license!  I sure hope so!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!  i always hear about people having alert problems...but (knock on wood) I have never had that problem!  lol!  Hope they start working for you soon!  I posted lots of pictures in my last post!  LOL! (not to tease you or anything! lol!)
hugs!
Cassey

Anonymous said...

I don't think my alerts were messed up this weekend....  lol  if so, it escaped my attention.    When they screw up, it usually doesn't last long, thankfully.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I'm getting a few alerts, but haven't had much time to visit everyone I kinda just skip around right now and make up when I visit. Not very nice, but its all I can do right now.
Hope you all are making it in the snow. We finally got snow the other day. We're on our school snow day in a row.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I am the same way, by the way. I have gotten spoiled with alerts and havent added addresses to journals on my sidebar in a long time. Maybe when I catch up I will do just that.