Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our trip to the Wisconsin Pizza Factory PART ONE

Ok...first thing, Note to self: I know now that Nic gets crabby when he gets up at 6am in the morning when he usually gets up at 8.  Another note:  DON'T take kids to a play land when it's going to run over nap time!  lol  Hope you enjoy this entry. 

I have to say tho that three of the four kids were awesome up until the end that is while we were there.  The one that wasn't so awesome was Nic...at least up until he got a time out.  Then after that he was pretty good.  At the end Brady started in because he got crabby and if you know Brady...no one will touch him while he's throwing a fit!  Well a lady that worked there tried to grab  him out of the play land and that started the whole thing!  He was crabby before then...acting like he was "stuck" like Nic did but not like he was when the lady tried grabbing him.  I will start out with a few of us getting ready to go:



Bed head Brady! lol  I love this picture!






Baby Jenna B just waiting patiently for her brother to get their bath. 



Lets get our jackets on!



Bed head Brady cleans up  nicely don't he! 



WERE HERE!  THE KIDS LOVE IT! Jaden is the only one who actually ate anything out of the kids.



Grumpy Nic! It was sure hard to find a smile on this grouchy boy today!









This was the closest I got to a smile so far! 



He did play sometimes:  And I know I forgot I had my camera in my bag so i started taking pictures later.  Heather got some better ones that I will share later on too. 









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all....even Nic...hehe

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Those places will drive EVERYONE crazy!  Parents and kids alike!  loL!  but they are fun sometimes....glad ya'll had a good time, even with grumpy kids!  loL!

Anonymous said...

Oh Carrie, I can honestly say I don't miss those places at all!!!! I hated taking Mandy to Chuckie Cheese or those playland places.....they should be called "Headache & Stress Land" Once we were at "Showbiz Pizza" (it had singing bears) for Mandy's birthday party and she was frightened of the bear that walked around...so I told him, nicely, 2 times to stay away from her, and 2 more times, quite firmly!! About 3 kids in the party were crying over different things and I'm trying to tend to them when I hear Mandy let out a blood curdling scream. I turn around to see that damn bear talking to her while she was sitting in some car ride thing!! That was it, MAMA LOST HER TEMPER!!! I went over and grabed that bear by the face mask and slammed him up againt the wall....I said "if you go near her again, I'm gonna tear this mask right off your face and punch you right in the mouth". Of course I terrorized all the kids and my hubby comes up to me and says "honey, I think we need to go, you just went off on a bear". LMAO!!!!! Geeze!!!!  Loved the picture of Nic....too precious :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

That place is quite amusing. We went there for Ben's second birthday with a little friend of his. Ben was about an inch too short to make it up all those levels. He had some help in the form of a six year old girl who was able to pick him up and give him a boost. Very fun.

Anonymous said...

Those places drive me crazy!  Can we say Headacheland!  I don't miss those at all.  I'm getting too old.  LOL
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures even if Nic isn't smiling. It's normal Nic, not model Nic. I love to catch pictures of Kyan just being normal. Those are my favs... then I make them black and white.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I remember those play palaces...fun fun fun! Til they get tired, then its all over but the crying! ;)