Saturday, February 9, 2008

Free photos/ free cookies/joke on Stefan haha

Ok  You know that freecycle clothes that I passed on.  Well the people I gave them too passed on cookies to us HOMEMADE cookies and man are they good!  Wasn't that just so nice.  They didn't even know us and she baked cookies.  We need more of those types in our world that's for sure!  These cookies are really good and actually one of the most healthy cookie we ate in a long time lol  They have nuts, and cranberry's in them too!  I won't tell you we only have three left!  We can't stop eating them! lol 

Ok on to the next thing.  Anyone out there want free pictures?  This is the last day you can do it and you get 1 8x10, 2 5x7's and 4 4x6's  Totally free!  No need to buy anything else.  I already picked up mine. 

Goto photo.walgreens.com
Login.
Upload your photo or choose it from your library.
Choose the option where it says "family pack" don't choose it all separate... you will get 1-8x10 2-5x7 4-4x6's (any extra prints will be at regular price)
Click check out.
Enter the code VALENTINE.
Complete checkout.

Make sure VALENTINE is in all caps and you can only choose one photo

On to the funny haha i played on Stefa:

Well, remember back when he tricked me and told me Max chewed up our couch?   Well, this is to get back at him for that! MWAHHHAHA And boy did it work! 
Remember baby jack who we found at 4 weeks old out in our driveway?  Well I had always told him we were not going to keep him bla bla.  He just thought we would.  Well I told him today that the man who picked up the clothes wants baby jack! lol HE was NOT happy!  He threw his little fit and complained etc.  I told him...Stefan, remember when you said YOU would keep the litter box clean?  AND take care of baby Jack?  HOw many times did he clean the cat litter you ask?? ONCE, MAYBE twice.  WHO did it ALL other times?  MOM!  Ok so NOW he believes that baby Jack has found a new home.  I gave him time to tell all his friends and let him think about it a while.  And then I sprung it on him.  HAHA it's a JOKE!   Oh I had fun :0  Ok back to getting my photos so I can share them.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL you live to torment that boy dontcha ya. Cookies do sound good.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

He he he...I bet he wont try that on you again...you are pretty darn sneaky! LOL! I love freecycle!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on the free prints at walgreens! :)

I am so excited to get free prints :) lol

Have a great weekend!  (Good job on getting back at Stefan) :)

Janis

Anonymous said...

awww!  poor stefan!  But he deserved it!  lol!  Thanks for letting us know about the pic thing!  I wish I had some pics to do this with...it is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, do you think Stefan will finally get the hint and change the kitty litter box? Probably not, but it serves him right. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. :) I'm glad you liked the cookies. They are good. I had set aside six for my mom, but I hate to say it, she only received four. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

The cookies are "Paying It Forward".....awesome!

Poor stefan, but toooooooo funny and it's every Mother's dream to make them see the error of their ways in a light hearted manner:)

Pooh Hugs,
linda

Anonymous said...

lol.  i can't wait to prank my kids ;)~

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

That was nice of the people passing on homemade cookies.  Good idea.  I use freecycle sometimes.  Too funny joking with Stefan.  Us moms gotta have fun somehow!  LOL
Hugs,
Dana