Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Messy house already!!

Well, I went ONE day without doing my "normal" cleaning routine and the house is messy already!  ONE DAY!  It's crazy!  I have to start in my room again which is the cleanest of them all but still has hubby's clothes laying on the floor and two baskets of clean clothes that need to be put away.  Mostly towels so that's easy.   It's just sad that it only takes one day to become messy!  I had a BAD headache yesterday so I did the very minimal...I think I did dishes and made food and picked up a little...that was it.  Today my head ache is gone and I'm feeling pretty good so It's off to start in my room.  *SiGH*  I just want a fairy to come in and clean for me!! just this once!?  One thing I have to say tho is that this big house is much easier to clean then the small house we lived in 2 years ago.  WAY easier...more storage make it much easier.  Just takes a little longer is all.  I have this cute picture to share with you.  This was right after Stefan got up to get ready for school. 




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dog is a doll.
I know what you mean......sometimes it seems like you clean a room and walk into another one and some dog/cat or kid has messed it up already!
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...


It is a never ending job isn't it!  I cleaned the front room yesterday but it is still messy.  One day the house will stay clean but I am afraid by then the kids will be gone.  :(   Messy doesn't bother me as much as it did when I was younger...now I just go with the flow.  

stay warm, hope the headache is better!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand..when i was sick oh my lord this house was a disaster! One of the reasons i only work part time outside the house...
your dog is too cute...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

awww...just because Stefan was ready to get up doesn't mean Max was!  LOL!  Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain about your clean house becoming dirty so fast!! Hope your headache went away, those are so nasty. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Max.....sooooooooooo sweet :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I know whatcha mean. Takes longer to clean it and two seconds to mess it up again.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Love the pic...hehe

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Tip does that too! Dogs love pillows when they have them available, at least yours and mine do! Isnt it funny? Almost a human quality.

Anonymous said...

lol.  after that fairy leaves your house, send her to mine!

i have that exact same problem.  no matter how clean i get this house it takes everyone else less than 24 hours to dirty it back up ;)

~Bernadette