Sunday, February 3, 2008

IS it Sunday already!!??

    WOW this week went So fast and the weekend went even faster!  The whole weekend we watched two movies...here are the reviews on them:

"Children of Men"  Not as good as we thought it was going to be.  We gave it one thumbs up if that makes any sense lol.  In 2027, in a chaotic world in which humans can no longer procreate, a former activist agrees to help transport a miraculously pregnant woman to a sanctuary at sea, where her child's birth may help scientists save the future of humankind.

"Saving Sarah Cain"  THIS movie was three thumbs up if you could do that! lol It was probably the best movie we have seen this year and last.  This story of faith and family follows a young journalist as she's forced to take on five children after the death of her Amish sister.  Classic values and the city collide as she is forced to move all five children to her city home. These children then have to deal with the city schools and try to fit in.  I would recommend this movie again and again.  It's just that good.

Ok now on to my biggest delema!  WHAT do we wear for pictures!?  LOL I did have this all figured out but now it's all changing.  Should we wear blues, browns, or greens!~?  Oh boy!  What to do.  Our pics are at 1:30 and her I am trying to figure out still what to wear for all of us.
I am leaning more towards greens and whites for spring. I don't know!~ 

Well I better go get my butt in the shower...Cory is in the bath now and Stefan just got home so I'm chasing him in the shower now while I clean up around here a little.  Were still waiting on Alex to get  here...she is at church with grandma.  GRRRR HELP!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the pics turn out good!!!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures I hope you will share. I wanna see the whole family together. That is the only thing I think I regret about getting divorced is that John and I never hardly had pictures together and we only have one official family picture when the kids were little. Family pictures are important. Glad you all are having some made. You should have your picture made with your husband every year on your anniversary so that when you all are gone the kids will have them to remember you by. I love all my couple pictures of my grandparents, parents.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!! We had them taken a lot too and you know what? In the end it won't matter what ya'll were wearing.....it will just matter that you were all together as a family and that it was captured for tomorrow's memories.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I know, that's one of the hardest things to decide, what clothes to wear in pictures!  LOL!  I am sure you made a wonderful choice, and I can't wait to see the pics!