Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cooking

I have our roast in the oven for tomorrow morning...thought I would get it done so I don't have to get up so early tomorrow!   It's really good and so simple.  I had thrown it together a long time ago and totally forgot how good it was!   My niece was making it the other day and it smelled so good I thought I would try it again.   The gravy turns out perfect!   Just thick enough to put over mashed potatoes.   I took some pics so when its done I will share the easy recipe!  Pictures included!   I HAVE to clean today. I have been saying that for two days now and still didn't do much of anything!   Talk to you all in a while. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see... I wanna come you with you all. Everything you make sounds so good maybe it's just because I don't have to cook it LOL.
I was looking for a roast yesterday, but didn't find one I liked. So passed.
Today I'm back to babysitting Kyan. Kait started her job this morning.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

yummy already. I cant wait to see the pic and read the recipe. I LOVE reading about others food and recipes.
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm that look sSOOOOOO good esp in cold weather!