Sunday, February 10, 2008

PART THREE Brady's temper ;)

My niece kept telling me that Brady had a really bad temper sometimes...well as much as I see them I never really seen it.  He was always good.  I mean sometimes he would crab but what child doesn't!?   Well, I finally got to see what they were talking about today.  It was quite humorous!


Here Brady starts acting like Nic...I can't get down!~  HELP ME! Type of thing...even tho they were both up and down a dozen times before! 







Mom has to go get him because now he is screaming at the top of his lungs...let me tell ya her kids have GOOD lungs! lol 



NO I don't want to! YES, you just made me climb all the way up there your going!   



He runs back in and the lady who worked there tried grabbing him!  BAD IDEA!



END RESULTS?
 






 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww!  poor brady!  He just wasn't having ANY of it!  LOL!  THIS must have been AFTER the missed naptime!  But ya'll had fun for a while, and that was the point, lol!

Anonymous said...

And how cute is it that nic is just calmly playing on the truck and kissing snoopy while all this drama is going on?!  It's like he's saying "look, I'm here, I'm loving snoopy, NONE of that drama is coming from me!  I don't even KNOW those people!"  LOL!

Anonymous said...

HA....I loved Nic, he was having no part of the drama, he just kept playing!!! I'm telling you, suddenly, I love age 25!!!!!!!!!! :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda
P.S...........Of course, at age 25, her drama, is now real stuff that scares MAMA!!!!
The truth is, no matter how old they get....DRAMA!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh that was funny!
i love nic at the end there driving snoopy.  oh my it was hilarious when he smacked snoopy.  i know, i shouldn't laugh at that kind of stuff but i always do.
y'all handle their tantrums so well, i'm impressed :)

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO.........too funny!
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Can we say NAP TIME !!!  LOL no big deal.  Little kids what can I say. They play so hard until they crash and burn. I bet he was asleep on the way home. See this is when people start starring and my daughter gets mad and says WHAT... HAVEN'T YOU EVER SEEN A KID BEFORE?!!! NOW, that is when I start laughing, but I can because I'm the grandma.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Wow he is pitching a FIT! He is not a happy little man at all. Ah well, you know and I know they get over it...lol. Good video capture though! LOL