Thursday, February 28, 2008

What did i make last night?

Home made croutons.  They are GOOD! 

Can't wait to have a salad and try them out in that.  I have been munching on them all night last night! lol 

I made them with home made bread.  Spead a little oil over the bread cut them up into cubes and added garlic powder, oreano, and parsley to them and threw them in a 300 degree oven for 20-25 min. 

Here is how they turned out:



Nic got a time out yesterday and I took a little video of him.  It's kind of sad now that I watched it!~   :(  Poor little boy!  He was freaking out at the computer and screaming at it and then kicked the desk while sitting on the chair.   So  yes, he did get a time out for that little stunt.  He hasn't done that before so I thought I would put a stop to that now.  His temper is sometimes hard for him to control that's for sure!  But he is only three i guess.  That temper must run in our family cuz my nieces kids have a tiny temper too! lol 

Before I share the video I want to share this picture of my MIL and her sisters.  They went to the Bahamas this last week and had a wonderful time.  My MIL is the one on the far right. 

Bahamahs.jpg




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nic is a doll....look at that lovable face!! Poor kid.   :)

those croutons look divine. Your MIL looks great too!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I want some of those croutons.... They look so good.  Thanks for sharing the pics.. yummers.
The video is so sweet.  He looks like he really didn't mean to do it mommy!  poor fella.  LOL
take care,
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy!  He looks so sweet.  I'd have a hard time punishing him if he was mine.  One look at that face and I'd melt! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Aww Nic is just pitiful!!! Poor baby. ;) Hey those croutons look great!

Anonymous said...

Nic is so sweet...and he's behaving so well in time out.  

Those croutons look really good....great idea to make them at home :)

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Tommy has been having the tiny temper fit also.  I am trying to get him to
tell me his problem.  He found some old beanie babies yesterday so he played
with them instead of watching Cars again and playing with hot wheels.

The croutons look great!  Bet they tasted better than store bought.
debbie

Anonymous said...

MAN I wanna go to the Bahamas with my sisters. Lucky dog.
Croutons look goood.. I was thinking of them the other day because we eat a lot of salad around here. Can you believe I've never made my own though. They turned out great and probably no trouble at all.
Kyan HATES to sit in time out, but he does it. Complains under his breathe, but he does it. LOL poor baby. As a grandma, I have to remember to keep my mouth shut when Kait disciplines. We got a little temper this way too.
Take care, Chrissie