Saturday, February 9, 2008

Did you get those photos?

Still time to get those free photo's guys!  I just got a set in my MIL's name to for here :)  It was a different picture tho.  The link and info is in my last post.  I think it goes on till midnight but not sure.  I know it's 9 and they still let me do another one. 

Ok so I'm STILL not done getting all the photos here...I will do a big post tomorrow with all the pics and hopefully my niece gives me permission to add that funny video! lol  Oh you guys are gonna love it.  Her sons were SO good the entire time there and then Brady started getting tired like Nic and he was not a happy boy! 

Ok were going to watch a movie.  We watched on this afternoon and it was pretty good. 

"Death Sentence" with Kevin Bacon  It was a full action movie but some violence in this movie so don't watch around kids.   This guy has a perfect family and when his son gets killed by a gang he is out to get them!    Check this one out!  It was good. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the movie reviews you do!  Helps me decide what movies to get!  LOL!  Thanks!
Hugs!
Cassey

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up. I love Kevin Bacon so this will be something definite to check out. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I just read the previous entry too.  Poor Stefan, I can't believe you got one over on him like that! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

That movie sounds so good I like Kevin Bacon

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I've seen that movie and agree....it's good!!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I love Kevin Bacon but hadn't seen that movie.  I'll have to order it on Netflix.
Thx for the suggestion.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

No I didn't get the pictures because I'm over here goofing off and forgot what the heck I'm doing.
Take care, Chrissie