Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby Jack is GONE

We are so confused right now!  He just vanished in the night...just as simply as we found him!   We have been calling for him and looking for him all morning so far and nothing!  He's just simply GONE!  WHERE?  We have no idea.  We last seen him right before bed while we were playing football with Nic.  He was fine and acting himself.  I got up to feed the animals and Jack is ALWAYS the first to meet me at the bowl but there was no jack!  I'm going back out to look...we think maybe he could have gotten outside?  I hope not it was -20 last night! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No! I hope you find him QUICK!
HUGS,lisa

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's pouting.   Peppy used to do that when he was younger.   Would hide under the bed, or somewhere.     I don't know how he could have gotten out in the middle of the night!   I'm sure he'll turn up just fine.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!  Hope you find him!!
Missie