Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby Jack is back

Well the silly cat was sound asleep under Nic's bed!  He was curled up in this monkey! He was curled all up all nice and warm in the legs of this thing! I'm sure he loves Nic's room more because he does have the warmest room in the house. 



 I could not see him.  I looked under the bed and around it BUT if you know baby jack at all he ALWAYS comes running when he hears his food.  No matter where he is. So i was positive he was not in Nic's room.  He must not of been  hungry this morning.  We thought maybe he could have gotten outside when Stefan let the dogs in last night before bed.  We were just worried sick!  Did this happen for  reason?  We now know he has to stay here with us.  Just the hour he vanished and we were looking for him, I missed him.  I missed his tiny meow's when I fed them this morning. Cory was so worried about him he got up out of bed and by passed the roast and went right outside calling for him!  This is why I love his guy!  He is always willing to do these things for us.  And he is an avid animal lover which is what attracted me to him to begin with.  SO all is well here...we got to eat our delicious roast and even gave the animals the left overs which I usually don't do anymore. The were happy! 

I have one more picture to share this morning.  This is of Aspen...he was sitting by the  heater vent and refused to move while we were baking bread and when I looked down this is what I seen!   lol  He didn't even care as long as he could stay by the heat.  Max licked his head clean tho!  


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL   I love hearing about your crazy animals!!!! So glad he was safe.
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your little Jack did not get out.

Love ya
Kallie

Anonymous said...

good deal then!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you found him safely. Aspen with the flour on his head looks so funny LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Jack has been found!!  That little bugger worrying you all like that! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I mean it is COLD there I don't blame them for not moving.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

lol..that picture is too funny.
glad Jack was just playing hide and seek.

~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Glad you found that silly cat! Our fur babies worry us dont they.

Anonymous said...

Too funny he was in the house all thet time. I'm glad you guys found him.
Hugs,
Dana